Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what awaits if you "ascend."

• Thread starter TheIncredibleIncel
  • Start date
TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
★★★
EZqCaqk.png

Foids aren't human beings

Completely unethical and evil.

jfl at betabuxxing a foid in this day and age

Has to be larp cause otherwise I'd literally torture a bitch for something like that.

Incel cope: Not having to stress if a foid is being faithful.

Spoiler: She won't be.

Worthless Chad cock sucking whore. I hope she rots in hell.

Dont even have anything to say, thats just brutal, poor guy

That happened to me Id chop her limbs off and grind them up so they cant stitch them back onto her but I wouldnt kill her, thats too merciful

Yes.
JFL at tradcucks who think their devout christian/muslim/hindu wife will stay loyal to them. But the truth is, it was never the case. These cucks think they will be Don Draper from Mad men. But they're actually the ones getting cucked by Don Draper.

she probably thinks what she's doing is "only fair" .

Dont even have anything to say, thats just brutal, poor guy

That happened to me Id chop her limbs off and grind them up so they cant stitch them back onto her but I wouldnt kill her, thats too merciful
iu

I'm getting vERy angry...

Has to be larp cause otherwise I'd literally torture a bitch for something like that.
There are some benefits to living in third world.
Yes.
JFL at tradcucks who think their devout christian/muslim/hindu wife will stay loyal to them. But the truth is, it was never the case. These cucks think they will be Don Draper from Mad men. But they're actually the ones getting cucked by Don Draper.
She WILL stay loyal if whores are punished for their deceit. Too bad the current soyciety is too cucked for that

This sounds like a LARP written by somebody with a cuckold fetish

Even if this particular story is a LARP it’s still the brutal reality of many a normie and Chad.

I’m sure Brian Austin Greene went through something quite similar when his whore wife Meghan Fox cheated on him with MGK the rapper that owned the shit out of that faggot ass beta male bitch Feminem.

View: https://youtu.be/Fp0BScQSSvg

There is no god