Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what an ideal male looks like

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
scott-eastwood-1024.jpg

Notice the perfect balance of masculine and feminine features. There is no doubt he is a man yet he is still aesthetic af. This kind of phenotype has no flaws whatsover. It's the friendliest
and most attractive face there is. Everyone like this guy not matter what he does. It's insane how a man can have dimorphic featues and look so pretty at the same time. You can
looksmax all you want but you will never come anywhere near this level of beauty. It's all about getting lucky with the genes. Every man is entitled to this phenotype. You cannot be
sane and fulfilled if you don't look like this.

its over ( although it never began)

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
its over ( although it never began)

JFL if you don't look like this in 2017

Scott-Eastwood-Treats-Magazine-March-2015.jpg

incelman said:
Harmony

Gay

LOL 

Now I'm just imagining zyros hanging around his house in a puffy shirt. I bet he drinks from a goblet while poasting on 
his computer.

incelman said:

Top tier male for sure, but he looks a bit boring and bland, like he couldn't harm a fly (I would kill an entire village for his looks, so let that be clear). 

Some much better looking guys:

Francisco-Lachowski-WhyNoT-Models-Polaroids-2016-1-683x1024.jpg

Such a nice face to look at. Bones are good, but not extreme, but the way they're put together is perfect, the soft tissue and facial features, it all comes together perfectly.

Jordan+Barrett+AdZvk65IZu-m.jpg

If you were to design the perfect human in a lab, he's what you'd come up with.

18094996_324796711271865_7021215181753548800_n.jpg

Looks like the extremely good looking version of the normal guy. Looks more relatable than the others.

This shit is borderline homosexual tbh familam.

He's a good looking guy for sure but he's not perfect. He has visible signs of aging, particularly in the neck and eye area (crows feet). Could have been a 10/10 when he was 18-20 though.

But as it stands there are plenty of male models that who mog him.

Zyros said:
No. Epitome of male beauty.

He got cucked by a post prime Angelina

CopingGymcel said:
Top tier male for sure, but he looks a bit boring and bland, like he couldn't harm a fly (I would kill an entire village for his looks, so let that be clear). 

Such a nice face to look at. Bones are good, but not extreme, but the way they're put together is perfect, the soft tissue and facial features, it all comes together perfectly.

Looks like the extremely good looking version of the normal guy. Looks more relatable than the others.

It's because he looks like an extremely god looking version of the normal guy that he is ideal. Chico and Barret look like aliens next to him. Also, Chico wishes he had half the dimorphism Scott posseses.

incelman said:
He got cucked by a post prime Angelina

It's because he looks like an extremely god looking version of the normal guy that he is ideal. Chico and Barret look like aliens next to him. Also, Chico wishes he had half the dimorphism Scott posseses.

This is the extreme version of the normal guy.

CopingGymcel said:

This is the extreme version of the normal guy.

He looks just like Scott

incelman said:
He looks just like Scott

He looks much better.
¨
Also, the guy in my avatar would outslay any male model out there.

CopingGymcel said:

all these dudes look gay
is this the secret to achieving women: look like a rampant homosexual

CopingGymcel said:
He looks much better.
¨
Also, the guy in my avatar would outslay any male model out there.

The guy un your avater liiks retarded with that weak eye area. 

Slayer:

7fb4ceb2a21b826484978896b92e90fa--the-longest-ride-britt-robertson.jpg

incelman said:

Slayer:

What are you talking about? His eye area is great. Pretty eyes that offset his masculinity, making him seem more "dreamy" and less scary to girls.

mGkqEky.jpg

Slayer.

CopingGymcel said:
What are you talking about? His eye area is great. Pretty eyes that offset his masculinity, making him seem more "dreamy" and less scary to girls.

mGkqEky.jpg

Slayer.

Too primitive looking. Something seems off.

incelman said:

its the nose with exposed nostrils and wide bridge, large philtrum and poor definition of upper lip

CopingGymcel said:

mGkqEky.jpg

Slayer.

One of the thickest necks I've seen.

Zyros said:
its the nose with exposed nostrils and wide bridge, large philtrum and poor definition of upper lip

That. He also seems bit baby faced. He looks like the high school bully that is repulsive to everyone and ends up alcocholic and fucks trannies.

Zyros said:
incelman said:
Zyros said:
incelman said:

But the still looks great. Ultmate ONS slayer.

CopingGymcel said:
incelman said:
Slayer:
mGkqEky.jpg

Slayer.

I think thats a perfect example that a thick neck makes you look better