Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is what an actual trucel looks like

You may think you’ve neveyr had experience with women because of your looks, but that’s only partially true. You don’t seem to be making an effort on yourself- and that HAS to be your first step.
JFL, the cope is too strong; he's so obviously subhuman the only way a bluepiller can fathom him being this way is that he just doesn't "take care" of himself, not him just losing horribly in the genetic lottery... :feelsugh:

No amount of personality is helping the fact that he looks like a 3 year old with facial hair and wrinkled skin. :feelsjuice:

dammit, he mogs me

he mogs me hard

He should thugmax.

I am like a handsome version of him

Send him the link to this forum asap

JFL, the cope is too strong; he's so obviously subhuman the only way a bluepiller can fathom him being this way is that he just doesn't "take care" of himself, not him just losing horribly in the genetic lottery... :feelsugh:

No amount of personality is helping the fact that he looks like a 3 year old with facial hair and wrinkled skin. :feelsjuice:
He was quoting the Redditors.