Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel this is what a future chad looks like

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
5'10 mom and 6'3 dad, imagine his life in 5 years

I'm sure he is already getting laid lol

Sigh..
He is going to have such an amazing life just because he was born with good genes in a normal functioning body.

Sigh..
He is going to have such an amazing life just because he was born with good genes in a normal functioning body.
Good genes, rich family, rarely these two don't go together. We are already living in a caste system.

Mogged by your average canine

Good genes, rich family, rarely these two don't go together. We are already living in a caste system.

I don't think male models let alone 30 year old retired ones make much money

Picture isn't showing for me...

Totally agree. Go to the airport. People who fly are better looking. Go to the rich area, same. Nerd betabuxmaxx, and trophy wives, or CEO C class B school multigenerational nepotists who are dumb as rocks, but chad. Lots of dumb Stacies. Mix, rinse, repeat a handful of times, and you see natural selection in action. Go to the poor areas, and see all the opposite.

Based. Chads are fabricated to be perfect and have perfect lifes in all aspects of it. We are at the bottom of this.

Sigh, what a perfect face structure.

Hope he will be raped by pedo and become mentalcel

Mogs me already to Proxima Centauri and back to Earth.

Hope he will be raped by pedo and become mentalcel

Mogs me already to Proxima Centauri and back to Earth.

Heightmogs me to GN-z11 and back

He already mogs me into oblivion, every femoid would rather fuck that kid than me

Damn... I just hate that little piece of shit

Look at all those likes, you think that would have happened if he was a typical mutt or brown, and didn't have those blue eyes?

@Insomniac this is why youare volcel

Look at all those likes, you think that would have happened if he was a typical mutt or brown, and didn't have those blue eyes?

@Insomniac this is why youare volcel
massive cope

Just fucking lol at this fucking volcels for defending this little piece of shit... I hope he burns in hell lol