Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee This is what a foid at my uni liked on Instagram

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★

"teehee so accurate omg:p:p why am I like this thooo hahaha"

Blackpilled version

My heart when my hot violent chad beats me to death:

Flat

Teehee, you are taking this way to seriously

Im not into fuckboys m'kay?

Oh... I have to go, i got a date with a 6'4 Jock goodbye you losers ummm i mean desperate poor guys who just have a false perception on women

we all do
he's our saint
he is the supreme Gentleman we all want to be
Teehee, you are taking this way to seriously

Im not into fuckboys m'kay?

Oh... I have to go, i got a date with a 6'4 Jock goodbye you losers ummm i mean desperate poor guys who just have a false perception on women
teehee dis is so wrong I am also into quiet, shy cute guys teehee oh jeez I am late with my date with my Football chad, geez byee losers

Well,you all know this is what foids wants
Well,you all know this is what foids wants

Bring the KSGs out

The one on the right is my brain when I think about General Cho blasting those hoes into orbit.

14.5k likes it... some of those 14500 is someone's crush / goddess / oneitis.. too bad she only like hot guys
bad twitter post.. and it will get worse

14.5k likes it... some of those 14500 is someone's crush / goddess / oneitis.. too bad she only like hot guys
bad twitter post.. and it will get worse
Everyones oneitis gets pounded by chad atm

TEEHEEHEE BUY MY SNAPCHAT PREMIUM ONLY $20 FOR ONE NUDE PIC!! :Stacy:

We need a Stacy emoji

Jesus... Just looked at the rest of that page and it is all POTENT HIGH OCTANE RageFuel
Memri 082598 6428410

"Teehee so truee so funny tehee"
#ER2k19

Check out the comments on her instagram post. They themselves write the blackpill. We don't even have to work for it.

foids are actually cringe worthy

A rat brain engineered by the devil itself

They are blindly indulging in their hedonism. But it will have an end. Nothing lasts forever, neither good things nor bad things.
Today they enjoy rights they don't need and privileges they don't deserve. And I think that deep down they know that. They know that those things will end someday.

It is a matter of economy and math. Each day, more and more men are going out of the job market and society productivity equation.

Each day more men become depressed, stressed, sick, smoking too much, alcohol abuse, drug abuse, becoming addicts, jobless, becoming hobos/homeless, being divorce raped, being metoo'd, being false accused of rape, falling into criminality, going to jail, or committing suicide.

I don't think that is economically good. What Chad is going to do? Work his ass off as much as 10 people? Of course not. What the beta cucks are going to do? Create hundreds of jobs out of their ass? I don't think so. Not while they spend hundreds of dollars female worshiping whores in their premium snapchats.

As soon as the next market crash comes, If we are ready, we can make females go back to having less privileges/rights.
First thing is ending welfare and government handouts. That is the first thing that needs to be done.

Didn't females "fight" for the right to work? Didn't them scream and demand to be let to work? So why today so many thousands upon thousands of them just sit at home collecting welfare checks?

Cut those privileges immediately, and let those females work hard to have things. I believe that by the end of the first month they will be singing a different song.

Second thing: Divorce/Alimony/Child support. The rules for those things give an absurd amount of privilege to the females. I really can't see a way to end or change those things. They are too strong today. So the only thing men can do is not marry.
I dont think thats happening any time soon bro too many men need to cope or at least there are too many copes available so they don't care

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE