Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what a cuck looks like

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
99KNEcI.jpg

Men like him are why women have a massive sense of entitlement

In a perfect world, men that beta would be beheaded.

What a fucking sackless cuck.

Redpill Robert said:
What a fucking sackless cuck.

I would go ER on cucks tbh, girls don't even annoy me, cucks do

tehgymcel420 said:
In a perfect world, men that beta would be beheaded.

Yeah, men like this are why females have so much power in modern society. This is why we need the blackpill.

iiiTeMpeR said:
99KNEcI.jpg

Men like him are why women have a massive sense of entitlement

Lol was expecting a pic of incelman

"Oh women you are all goddesses and I am your beta SLAVE, I would castrate myself and throw away my useless fucking life for you QUEENS"

This guy must be hanged.

Man, what a retard, and all that self hate and virtue signaling and she will turn him down for a Chad or Tyrone, who will beat her and force her to suck his friends dicks for money, just because he has a better face. Women worship men that treat them like trash. Just fucking LOL at cucking for women, when they never gonna apreciate it or respect you.

I fucked up whislt on mdma,

Roastie/Stacey's reaction:

tenor.gif

Jesus... Other than SJW landwhales, enabling cucks are the biggest enemy. Not even roasties or chad are close to this bad. Roasties are just the product of this retardation.

ropecel said:
Jesus... Other than SJW landwhales, enabling cucks are the biggest enemy. Not even roasties or chad are close to this bad. Roasties are just the product of this retardation.

I don't mind chads and stacies nearly as much as cucks, they're annoying as fuck and they actually think white knighting = sex. Never forget every single white knight you come across online, is only doing it in hopes of getting laid, he couldn't give two fucks about the girl, he just wants sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back