Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what a 17 year old femoid looks like on 2023

meanwhile i look 14 at 22 what are they putting in our food & water

Ready for sex

Burn the witch.

She looks 37 damn..

ah yes im not surprised, you are a npc sheep who believes in the trash bmi system
She's fat. Why do you think she's wearing that loose fitting attire? Look at the size of her waist. Human being are NOT supposed to look like that. Girls in poor/developing countries and East Asia do not look like that. It's not healthy or attractive. Try swiping on Tinder in western countries and then in traditional countries (with no western diet). You'll notice how fat and grotesque western girls are.

She's fat. Why do you think she's wearing that loose fitting attire? Look at the size of her waist. Human being are NOT supposed to look like that. Girls in poor/developing countries and East Asia do not look like that. It's not healthy or attractive. Try swiping on Tinder in western countries and then in traditional countries (with no western diet). You'll notice how fat and grotesque western girls are.
she looks 100x better than all girls in poor countries. you may like skinny underweight low estrogen girls with no tits and flat ass but i dont, i prefer women who have a feminine body like the one you are calling fat

She looks like she's done 19 years in the corporate world already lol

This is nothing. That's a 13 years old posting publicly on discord (hence nothing illegal).

20230818 105434
Image 1

Any heterosexual man would get hard as steel. Denying it is denying biology.

17 and 1 month yeesh