Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what a 17 year old femoid looks like on 2023

Goddamn, but I can't complain I got mistaken for being late 20s to early 30s when I was 18-19 lmao

6k upvotes... :feelswhat:
A huge number of the redditors on t/teenagers are pedophiles/pederasts/predators (against people who are even 13 or younger too sometimes). It is not surprising because redditors are degenerates, but very stupid that they openly and blatantly do this retarded shit, and then attack us for promoting the blackpill.

She has gone through more than 30 cocks and some were definetly 18+ but since it was chad nobody cares, if incel try to JBmaxx the are incinerate and execute as pedo, its a chad's world

if incel try to JBmaxx the are incinerate and execute as pedo, its a chad's world

Eh I would bang her anyday too bad I'm subhuman

rape and murder

I don't condone pedophilia but man I don't know WTF happened with modern females. 11 year olds look like they're in their 20's and 20 year olds look like my fucking mom. It's got to be related to all the hormones in meat, microplastics, and the 20lbs of fakeup they start wearing at the age of 4 nowadays. Just another reason not to approach foids in public. She might look 20 but she's actually 12 for fucks sake.

Just be woman to get thousands of soyddit upvotes

you can clearly see that she's been dicked down atleast 300 times already

Flood the thread with 30!

Looks like used up bar whore xD

She looks old because she's fat. Like most western females.

Another brag thread from another cunt toilet

No man. She may look a couple years older, but not 30. She doesn't have the skin texture of a 30-year-old

Looks like a 30 year old roastie who's fucked 4000 dudes from Tinder

The 1000 cock stare adds some years. She looks mid/late 20s.

I mean my school was like this too
Idk why you guys complain

fucking whore

She looks older than several 30+ year old foids I know. Gross. Imagine how hard she is gonna wall. Young and young looking foids only for me.

Red hair is one of the biggest red flags....yikes caucusoids age like milk

opposite. fat makes you look younger it means more juvenile and more feminine looking face
Lol no. In certain instances but absolutely the opposite in general.

Red hair is one of the biggest red flags....yikes caucusoids age like milk
That skin type (pale) ages really well actually. So long as you stay out of the sun. The 3 best skin types are black/brown, pale white and naturally tanned Mediterranean type. In the west anyway.

I don't condone pedophilia but man I don't know WTF happened with modern females. 11 year olds look like they're in their 20's and 20 year olds look like my fucking mom. It's got to be related to all the hormones in meat, microplastics, and the 20lbs of fakeup they start wearing at the age of 4 nowadays. Just another reason not to approach foids in public. She might look 20 but she's actually 12 for fucks sake.

she looks so old wtf

All I see is an unborn fetus that can't even comprehend or process complicated emotions or concepts like anger, arousal, consent and so on:feelsUgh::feelswhat:.

then why do all skinny people with defined jaws and cheekbones always have an older look
Compared to obese people they don't. You do lose baby fat as you get older and your skin becomes thinner or whatever, but present day, when two thirds of people are not slim/in shape, that's more than counteracted.

Why do you think she looks older if not for her obesity?

Compared to obese people they don't. You do lose baby fat as you get older and your skin becomes thinner or whatever, but present day, when two thirds of people are not slim/in shape, that's more than counteracted.

Why do you think she looks older if not for her obesity?
if you consider her obese you are either trolling or brain damaged