Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is UNREAL!

Berith

Berith

Du Doch Nicht
-
I hate summer!!!
I don't know what to dooo! If I go out and try to look into girls eyes and hold eye contact, they instantly look away and never look twice! There.is.NOTHING!
Tried tinder, 0 likes. I don't even think I'm visible at all anymore there thanks to their bullshit AI!

Say what? Go to the disco/night club?
They won't see me there either because I'm fucking 5'5". These migrant niggers are well above 6 feet, all white whores want them! Why would they want me? They even get their woke points on social media, because my government is turning everyone into libs.
Not one glance at the tram, or at the metro, or at the place where I work, let alone the fucking street fucking HELL!

I look childish, my frame is garbage.
Even those fat bald faggots got a woman.
And let's not even get me started on the "you are weird" bullshit, even when I used Chadfish.
I'm sperg, yes.

And all this bothers me so much!
I hate being alone, I want to be cared for.

Maybe I will try taking pictures with a pro photographer and retry tinder. Those guys can do wonders for the money.

Edgar Allan Poe comes to my mind all the time,

"I could not awaken
My heart to joy at the same tone—
And all I lov’d—I lov’d alone—"

FUUCK!

İ REALLY WANT TO DO VERY VERY BAD THİNGS BROCEL

I hate summer!!!
I don't know what to dooo! If I go out and try to look into girls eyes and hold eye contact, they instantly look away and never look twice! There.is.NOTHING!
Tried tinder, 0 likes. I don't even think I'm visible at all anymore there thanks to their bullshit AI!

Say what? Go to the disco/night club?
They won't see me there either because I'm fucking 5'5". These migrant niggers are well above 6 feet, all white whores want them! Why would they want me? They even get their woke points on social media, because my government is turning everyone into libs.
Not one glance at the tram, or at the metro, or at the place where I work, let alone the fucking street fucking HELL!

I look childish, my frame is garbage.
Even those fat bald faggots got a woman.
And let's not even get me started on the "you are weird" bullshit, even when I used Chadfish.
I'm sperg, yes.

And all this bothers me so much!
I hate being alone, I want to be cared for.

Maybe I will try taking pictures with a pro photographer and retry tinder. Those guys can do wonders for the money.

Edgar Allan Poe comes to my mind all the time,

"I could not awaken
My heart to joy at the same tone—
And all I lov’d—I lov’d alone—"

FUUCK!
Im 511 and even the girls now heighmog me sometimes, Its over where im at, I met a chad cashier that towered over me my whole torso, Its fucking over men

Im 511 and even the girls now heighmog me sometimes, Its over where im at, I met a chad cashier that towered over me my whole torso, Its fucking over men
I know fucking right, it's fucking brutal, imagine my perspective... And the one girl who's shorter than me, never looked at me once, she just walks past by me, even if I say Hi. What the FUCK?