Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is the worst time to be alive out of the year

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
It is summer. I am in a hot, sunny, liberal area of a western nation, also known as the United States south. Specifically Texas, the most degenerate of them all behind California.

It is these coming months where the suifuel and want to beat women will be the strongest. This is the day where all women. Underage, College age, MILFS, all dress like whores. I have seen more JB titties than an actual child molestor just by walking down my street. I shit you not.

Females going out in just bras and jean shorts that let the bottom part of their ass hang out is not uncommon here. Age does not discriminate on this either as I have implied. Every time I will walk out I shall see it. The utter suifuel of not being able to touch them. However, I will also experience the suifuel of the men that should own them letting them walk around in such a state of dress and also eventually when they complain about being raped or groped or something. It is like we are on the streets of Babylon!

For any southernUScels or any incels who are in a western nation during the hot summer, especially if it is a major urban liberal city, be prepared.

Thankfully in my country lockdown measures are still partially on and cops give fines to any group of foids walking on streets in packs and sitting on benchs

suddenly i miss winter

I live in the bay area 25, still a virgin, if I don't score this summer with all these girls running loose its over for me.

Only corona is making this summer barely tolerable. I hope theres a huge second wave that will force everyone to stay inside again.
I live in the bay area 25, still a virgin, if I don't score this summer with all these girls running loose its over for me.

Lmao imagine getting to 25 and being a virgin and not realizing its already over. If you ever had a chance you would have ascended long a go.

Meanwhile winter is just starting for me.
Yesterday was a comfy rainy day.
Tenor 7

Yep, all women are out in tight sweatpants or booty shorts.

I think July/August is even worse tbhngl

It’s pretty bad

Pictures or it didn't happen!