Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the worst thing i have ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polaris12

Polaris12

Banned
-
100% - Permaban. Goodbye Lydia…
This forum is the worst rhimg I have seen in the entire Internet. This place is literally where scum from all over the world comes together and hate on each other and themselves. If a perfectly normal individual stays in this forum for long enough they would get crazy in no time. Its not late for me to leave this garbage so I will, and you should too. So BYEEEEEEEEE

This forum is the worst rhimg I have seen in the entire Internet. This place is literally where scum from all over the world comes together and hate on each other and themselves. If a perfectly normal individual stays in this forum for long enough they would get crazy in no time. Its not late for me to leave this garbage so I will, and you should too. So BYEEEEEEEEE
Your mum is the worst ive seen imo ngl

Online: 1h 32m

See you tomorrow

You've literally made only two posts here Graytard. Its obvious your agenda was set before you even joined
This place is literally where scum from all over the world comes together
Btw this distinction goes to reddit ngl

Send all IT tranny inFILTHrators asap to GULAG (in roblox)

nigga went to the registration, filled it out, waited to get the email approval just to talk shit and get banned JFL

I know you are IT infiltrator or some low level bluepilled fuck :bluepill:
But you are no better than us, in fact you are probably even more of an incel, you are just coping with shitting on us, you know it, if you had a good life and a girlfriend you wouldn't be here taking the time to write this, you most likely wouldn't even know incels exist, you are a special kind of bluepilled, the bluepilled loser who is too afraid to swallow the blackpills but SEES that the bluepill doesn't work for him :feelshmm:

Last edited:
nigga went to the registration, filled it out, waited to get the email approval just to talk shit and get banned JFL
They're brainmelted, what do you expect from such abominations

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC U Next Tuesday

We are Not Hating on each Other , you Reject

We are Hating on the Narrative" that Woman are Goddesses and Entitled , and what effect those" have on Our (Soy)ciety

@Meus @Lebensmüder @Mainländer @Broly @ItsOver4cel @highinhibition
@Ramcel

Last edited:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC U Next Tuesday
You'll pay him a visit in his cell in GULAG? (in roblox)

We are Hating on the Narrative" that Woman are Goddesses and Entitled , and what effect those" have on Our (Soy)ciety
No need to explain anything to a brainless troll that doesn't even want to debate

Good luck trying to please foids, known that they always can replace you, dump you, lose all “feelings” the next week, month, minute etc etc.
Go lick their clitoris maybe they show remorse and stay with you a bit longer before moving to a superior male that doesn’t believe in fake love bullshit

African Warlords raping and destroying communities for the sake of developing wealth and boredom, pajeet borderguards gunning down refugees for crossing a river, numerous serial killers and cartel drug bosses murdering families, but ugly and some socially awkward men are scum? LOL

African Warlords raping and destroying communities for the sake of developing wealth and boredom, pajeet borderguards gunning down refugees for crossing a river, numerous serial killers and cartel drug bosses murdering families, but ugly and some socially awkward men are scum? LOL
Slow down you'll melt his NPC chip :feelshaha:
BYEEEEEEEEE
Literally talks like a foid/normie fag

I thought this forum was higher IQ and would ignore this thread, guess not:fuk:
I just love laughing at the shit they say and their mental gymnastics and hypocrisy

dont forget to eat the cum out of your mom bitch

@Meus @Lebensmüder @Mainländer @Broly @ItsOver4cel @highinhibition
@Ramcel
@kanyepilled @Mentally lost cel

fucking cunt, eat your own shit.

Why would you hurt my feelings like this. :cryfeels:

2 posts in and he's already bout to go ER

0ae

Keep fucking coping, you utter subhuman. Go back to reddit, degenerate cunt.

I mean, maybe you have a point. But you supposed to come up with counter arguments instead of just straw man.

So f u!

View: https://youtu.be/NP7Nszp4Iwg

Status
Not open for further replies.