Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal this is the truest 1/10 truecel i have ever seen in my life

he seems overweight

Based. He reminds me of Andy Milonakis.

fatcel/10 Can't say anythink without looking at the bones.

Obviously totally over for him. I'm on his looks level pretty much a 1 or 2/10.

He mogs me facially

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKL9qvfigQo

Check out this guy too. He had a defect which meant everyone online trolled him and called him a radioactive chicken. I think he died a long time ago.

It makes you wonder how we have evolved for millions of years but we still produce babies that grow up to be incels. If women select males based on survival value, how could we possibly exist? our genes should be able to attract a mate after literally thousands of years of evolution.

Last edited:
His name is Joseph8276 aka Joseph Strickland, a 1/10 truecel in Nova Scotia Canada.

He was more relevant online back in the mid-2010s. He uploaded many rant videos but not anymore. His current whereabouts are unknown, he seems to have fell off the face of the earth due to the cyberbullying he received.

his height is 5'3, he's 22/23 in most of his videos but looks 12 or 13. He even has a 12 year old voice. He also is fat as hell but prolly would look 1/10 even if thin because he looks 12. He also has autism. This guy is the truest truecel ever. never had gf in his life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcAP3K6IA2Q

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wy7hfbV9n8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRsTkDZGfxs

jfl in one of the video's comments some fag said "the guy's looks is the least of his problem it's his personality" like as if any woman will date a guy who still looks 12 years old.

Yeah 'cos women immediately know the personality of the guy they're making fuck me eyes to at the bar.
no. because women aren't attracted to 12 year old boys
They are if he's 12 year old Chad & they're a teacher

Last edited:
Yeah 'cos women immediately know the personality of the guy they're making fuck me eyes to at the bar.

They are if he's 12 year old Chad & they're a teacher
12 year old chads only attract their age. Women aren’t attracted to youth

12 year old chads only attract their age. Women aren’t attracted to youth
Doesn't stop foid teachers fucking 'em & I wouldn't say late 20's to early 30's is their age.

Here we go again. This guy clearly have good facial features visible even though insane amount of body fat. He would still be a low tier normie even if he lost 2/3 of his weight because of his small height and frame

Finally someone I mog

Here we go again. This guy clearly have good facial features visible even though insane amount of body fat. He would still be a low tier normie even if he lost 2/3 of his weight because of his small height and frame
He looks like a 12 year old. He’s a 1/10

I particularly don't consider someone like him even close to being truecel.
Fatsos like him are all volcel by my book. In my opinion, if you haven't tried, you can't really call yourself "involuntary" celibate.

He lifts his obese ass out of the couch, put one foot outside his house to buy Doritos, he waves at a 10/10 foid. She doesn't even look at him.
"It's over boys, I tried everything and nothing works. Literally truest of cels."

Bitch you didn't even fucking stopped stuffing your fat face. You will die of a heart attack at 25. What the fuck you mean you tried everything? Tried all kinds of food? Tried all ways to get diabeetus? JFL.
Nope he’s a truecel. He looks like a 12 year boy. His voice sounds 12. He’s 5’3. And has autism

The only reason he looks 12 is because his fucking face is too round. He has no wrinkles so fat is his face.
He looks like those chubby babies. He doesn't look 12 because of genetics, his real looks are underneath all that fat in his face.
Nope. Most fat 23 year olds still look grown up, his voice sounds 12 and I know for a fact that he would look 12 if thin.

I am always surprised by the bizarre ratings some of you guys hand out, normies turn into Chads, Chads into low tier normies, how is that guy a volcel? He is a solid 2/10 and gets mogged by most of the normies here.

The only reason he looks 12 is because his fucking face is too round. He has no wrinkles so fat is his face.
He looks like those chubby babies. He doesn't look 12 because of genetics, his real looks are underneath all that fat in his face.
He looks like he has a hormonal disorder and retains water. He is trash.

I am always surprised by the bizarre ratings some of you guys hand out, normies turn into Chads, Chads into low tier normies, how is that guy a volcel? He is a solid 2/10 and gets mogged by most of the normies here.

He looks like he has a hormonal disorder and retains water. He is trash.
He’s a 1/10

Doubt, considering that most females don't get caught for their infidelity, they are really good at hiding it. Same is probably true of female teachers banging students, only small minority get caught.

Doubt, considering that most females don't get caught for their infidelity, they are really good at hiding it. Same is probably true of female teachers banging students, only small minority get caught.
No proof

He looks like a 12 year old. He’s a 1/10
Goddamn, do you understand that he “looks like 12 years old” because of high bf. If he decides to loose weight he will be 4/10 at least. It’s better to actually look younger rather be an ugly balding oldcel.

Goddamn, do you understand that he “looks like 12 years old” because of high bf. If he decides to loose weight he will be 4/10 at least. It’s better to actually look younger rather be an ugly balding oldcel.
if his voice sounds 12, he'd look 12 if thin. also, fat guys still look grown up. and no it isn't good for men to look 12. women aren't attracted to neoteny.