Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is the stress that Asian and Indian non-chadpreets/changs are being through every day.

Lifefuel for dropouts who have straight F's like me

Poor guys, they have to do the hardest entrance exam in the world

When I did befriend a lot of white co-workers back in my bluepilled days, I found that a ton of them just went to average schools, had average grades, and had degrees that were completely totally unrelated for the position that they had.

But obviously, they knew people. It seems to be a very common thing to white people that, if you just have a degree in something, that you'll be fine in life for the most part.

Thats not true for minorities at all whatsoever. Even with degrees, we still have much higher unemployment/under-employment rates. We need degrees that are related to the position that we are applying for, and we need to really stand out in grades, work ethic, and intellect.

This even applies to dating especially for men of color. You have to be literally top tier just to barely compete with the average white guy.

When I did befriend a lot of white co-workers back in my bluepilled days, I found that a ton of them just went to average schools, had average grades, and had degrees that were completely totally unrelated for the position that they had.

But obviously, they knew people. It seems to be a very common thing to white people that, if you just have a degree in something, that you'll be fine in life for the most part.

Thats not true for minorities at all whatsoever. Even with degrees, we still have much higher unemployment/under-employment rates. We need degrees that are related to the position that we are applying for, and we need to really stand out in grades, work ethic, and intellect.

This even applies to dating especially for men of color. You have to be literally top tier just to barely compete with the average white guy.
Same in Taiwan, lotts of average guys jsut went to average univeristies meanwhile the ugly guys or the 160-170cm guys have to go to top schools and get MSs just to barely compete witht the average guy

Honest;ly if you still need a PhD just NEET tbh, an MS is tough enough

My dad was telling me to get a post grad degree cause I couldn’t get a job. I told him to fuck off because uni was terrible and I don’t want to extend that

My dad was telling me to get a post grad degree cause I couldn’t get a job. I told him to fuck off because uni was terrible and I don’t want to extend that
i'm just getting a MS degree BTW, PhD is too hard

Kpopstans on suicidewatch :feelsEhh:

i'm just getting a MS degree BTW, PhD is too hard
Not shitting on you brocel. If you feel an MS is good for you then do it, it wasn’t for me though.

I saw on LinkedIn someone who I went to high school with got a PhD in chemistry and then got a job in an entry level position at a big 4 accounting firm JFL. The guy is an asshole though when the teacher said for me to play in his basketball team during PE he said he doesn’t want someone handicapped

"
Not shitting on you brocel. If you feel an MS is good for you then do it, it wasn’t for me though.

I saw on LinkedIn someone who I went to high school with got a PhD in chemistry and then got a job in an entry level position at a big 4 accounting firm JFL. The guy is an asshole though when the teacher said for me to play in his basketball team during PE he said he doesn’t want someone handicapped
entry level"?

Meanwhile high school dropout Dj chad cooms in all the curry and rice pussy.