Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is the sad truth.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35336
  • Start date
Deleted member 35336

Deleted member 35336

Ul Fura
-

See this? A perfectly reasonable tweet. It would prevent quite a bit of the issues women keep complaining about.

Well, this is how the women and their male pets responded:

And then it dawns on you that women would rather drink poison than reap what they have sown. For you IncelTear drones that obsessively lurk here, this is why we hate you and your ilk. YOU have the power to fix the incel problem you so desperately whine about, yet you'd rather continue your shaming tactic for social media points and attention. YOU have the power to fix a broken man, yet you pour fuel all over him, set him on fire and then complain when he screams in pain. YOU have the power to stop all of this, yet you let it tumble down into the abyss. And you already know why you do it. Because you need someone's shoulders to stand on to lift yourself on the social totem pole. You just hide behind your little facade that you're doing it because you are "the good guys" defeating le evil inklers. You scum sicken me and I'll be laughing when you crash and burn. Fuck your society.

"women don't owe you shit" "OMFGFGFG why didnt nobody help those poor whamen every male should be a bodyguard and ready to take a bullet for any foid they see on the street" :feelskek:

As if incels are not part of a political movement that is organised and radicalised! One minute online with a bunch of them dispels any doubts.

I think I’ve been left out of the I.N.C.E.L. meetings

They really want to be the victims in everything dont they?

That man simp in this thread is just disgusting

YOUR THE FUCKING PREY YOU RETARD , WOMAN USE YOUR MONEY FOR SEXUAL ADVANCES YOU SO SEEK AND YOUR OK WITH IT?

Woman think their invisible with these fucking simps , this shit has to crash already , so man Who get the Point " can come out of the Woodworks

foids are ungrateful whores. jfl at the guys who marry them.

"women don't owe you shit" "

And men don't owe women anything.
We have the right to shit on them, even if the simp-army would love to castrate us for that.

This is the world we live in apparently. I'm now tempted to make a twitter account just to shit on them.

"women don't owe you shit" "OMFGFGFG why didnt nobody help those poor whamen every male should be a bodyguard and ready to take a bullet for any foid they see on the street" :feelskek:
Really makes your gears turn, doesn't it

As if incels are not part of a political movement that is organised and radicalised! One minute online with a bunch of them dispels any doubts.

I think I’ve been left out of the I.N.C.E.L. meetings
Big if true

They really want to be the victims in everything dont they?

That man simp in this thread is just disgusting

YOUR THE FUCKING PREY YOU RETARD , WOMAN USE YOUR MONEY FOR SEXUAL ADVANCES YOU SO SEEK AND YOUR OK WITH IT?

Woman think their invisible with these fucking simps , this shit has to crash already , so man Who get the Point " can come out of the Woodworks
''NOOOOO NOT MY WOMANRINO! NOT THE ROAST BEEFERINO!!!'' :soy::soy:

Clown world strikes again

Women want to do anything in society but not be held responsible for consequences. Typical childish nature.

Jake Davison did nothing wrong

evERy incel that does this stuff is based:feelsdevil:

View attachment 512350

See this? A perfectly reasonable tweet. It would prevent quite a bit of the issues women keep complaining about.

View attachment 512351
View attachment 512352

And then it dawns on you that women would rather drink poison than reap what they have sown. For you IncelTear drones that obsessively lurk here, this is why we hate you and your ilk. YOU have the power to fix the incel problem you so desperately whine about, yet you'd rather continue your shaming tactic for social media points and attention. YOU have the power to fix a broken man, yet you pour fuel all over him, set him on fire and then complain when he screams in pain. YOU have the power to stop all of this, yet you let it tumble down into the abyss. And you already know why you do it. Because you need someone's shoulders to stand on to lift yourself on the social totem pole. You just hide behind your little facade that you're doing it because you are "the good guys" defeating le evil inklers. You scum sicken me and I'll be laughing when you crash and burn. Fuck your society.
*façade

Whenever people ask why no one stepped up and stopped that rape in progress on a woman on a bus or wherever recently that happened that person needs to be shown this disgusting misandrist tweet wall of vile man hating comments here.:feelswhere:

”Women don’t owe men anything“.:foidSoy::soy:

That works both ways cunt. So when some nigger thug rapes and beats you in front of me don’t expect me to put my life on the line for your sorry ass. In fact don’t even expect me to waste a single drop of electrical charge of my smartfag burner phone calling the cops to help you either.:feelsUgh:

Remember you said you didn’t need us or owe us men anything so better “woman up” and learn some Aikido counters to get ol Rastus, Tyrone or Jamal to stop tearing up your booty against your will because again I’m not getting my hands dirty with your problems.:feelsthink:

Last edited:
View attachment 512350

View attachment 512351
View attachment 512352

Beautifully said bro.
They’re never going to learn though. Hopefully in the future there will be people who can see through the bullshit of this time and actually correct it

Look like he hit a nerve on them,. Nice....

These people are all about inclusivity and accomodation until they find a problem that wasn't invented for them to solve. Society will not deter them from their path until these behaviors cause it to collapse in on itself, which won't be for at least another generation. Frankly, these people aren't worth the time or energy to even think about.

Clown world strikes again
It never stopped striking, brother :feelsclown:

Don't have that on my keyboard, so I couldn't really fix it. Still, thanks for correcting.

Whenever people ask why no one stepped up and stopped that rape in progress on a woman on a bus or wherever recently that happened that person needs to be shown this disgusting misandrist tweet wall of vile man hating comments here.:feelswhere:

That works both ways cunt. So when some nigger thug rapes and beats you in front of me don’t expect me to put my life on the line for your sorry ass. In fact don’t even expect me to waste a single drop of electrical charge of my smartfag burner phone calling the cops to help you either.:feelsUgh:

Remember you said you didn’t need us or owe us men anything so better “woman up” and learn some Aikido counters to get ol Rastus, Tyrone or Jamal to stop tearing up your booty against your will because again I’m not getting my hands dirty with your problems.:feelsthink:
Absolutely and undeniably based.

Beautifully said bro.
They’re never going to learn though. Hopefully in the future there will be people who can see through the bullshit of this time and actually correct it
People follow what is most popular, and today, it's most popular to pretend to accept every single degeneracy under the sun for social media points. That's another sad truth and I doubt it's gonna change anytime soon. It's been in the making for very long.

Look like he hit a nerve on them,. Nice....
Not very hard to do so considering how much your average foid gets upset over the most minor of things. Literal children with fully developed bodies.

These people are all about inclusivity and accomodation until they find a problem that wasn't invented for them to solve. Society will not deter them from their path until these behaviors cause it to collapse in on itself, which won't be for at least another generation. Frankly, these people aren't worth the time or energy to even think about.
I am fully aware of this, sadly. It's essentially screaming at a brick wall at this point. We live in a time where a man has been devolved so much that even when his impulses scream at him to fight back, he will be a good boy and sit and watch as a cuntoid takes everything from him. Because that's how the law works and it favors the ''oppressed'' more than anyone.

Women and their single digit IQ. :society:

This is the world we live in apparently. I'm now tempted to make a twitter account just to shit on them.
I’ve thought about it too bro. I would go on a rampage on social media but it’s hard to gauge if it’s worth it when there’s a million people trying to silence you and write you off as a monster just because they can’t handle different view points from the ones clown world has provided

foid can't be wrong, nice toilet trigger
:feelshaha:

It never stopped striking, brother :feelsclown:

Don't have that on my keyboard, so I couldn't really fix it. Still, thanks for correcting.

Absolutely and undeniably based.

People follow what is most popular, and today, it's most popular to pretend to accept every single degeneracy under the sun for social media points. That's another sad truth and I doubt it's gonna change anytime soon. It's been in the making for very long.

Not very hard to do so considering how much your average foid gets upset over the most minor of things. Literal children with fully developed bodies.

I am fully aware of this, sadly. It's essentially screaming at a brick wall at this point. We live in a time where a man has been devolved so much that even when his impulses scream at him to fight back, he will be a good boy and sit and watch as a cuntoid takes everything from him. Because that's how the law works and it favors the ''oppressed'' more than anyone.
Çorrects me

Great post Link

From time to time I like to make based ban speedruns in there.

For fuck sake, stop using Twitter. Can't believe someone is using it

oh no,someone said something true thats remotely against women
burn him at the stake