Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is the result of a Low T Soyboy managing to reproduce

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-

Autism so bad that killing that thing and sitting in prison for 25 years would be less stressful.

Yet very healthy, good looking, high T manlets cannot reproduce due to the length of the bones in their legs not being long enough...

Yet very healthy, good looking, high T manlets cannot reproduce due to the length of the bones in their legs not being long enough...
Yeah dude I can understand ur problem by just looking at ur profile pic

tbf manletism would make your offspring a manlet

Holy moly, that’s his life.

Being incel isn’t as bad as being a 5/10 normie married to a landwhale with an insane child screaming all day every day.

fuck all of that

fuck getting married when most women treat non-chads like shit

fuck having a kid when the kid will hate you for being incel

fuck giving anything to society

Subhuman men should not reproduce

fucking annoying CUNT

Try to add up the total government subsidies these kids get.

Special teacher, special workroom, special taxi, various medications, disability support, etc.

All of that just for him to grow up into a legit mentalcel.

Weird world we live in.

What is it about soy men that makes their seed produce literal retards? Does their xenoestrogen-induced low sperm count come with low sperm quality as well?

What is it about soy men that makes their seed produce literal retards? Does their xenoestrogen-induced low sperm count come with low sperm quality as well?

I'd rather fucking die than raise that kid. And I'm on the spectrum myself.

He looks like a nu-male.

Try to add up the total government subsidies these kids get.

Special teacher, special workroom, special taxi, various medications, disability support, etc.

All of that just for him to grow up into a legit mentalcel.

Weird world we live in.

Not sure it’s more depressing if this happens or doesn’t.

wow that woman is so hawt rawrr

2:14
Mom: Be happy
Son: No, I'm sad (crying)
Mom: You're not sad

What a stupid mom. No wonder her son has autism.

Some ppl in comments said he's not the father.

Just look at them at 10:53 they are fucking identical.
The guy is wearing a fucking video game shirt and the whale is lazy as fuck , what kind of children do you expect them to have?

Absolute trash genetics.

Why couldn't they just respect the poor kid's wishes and home school him.
I would be prolly kicking and screaming too if i wasn't so high inhib back than.
Like seriously kid has common sense, just not the skill to express it, it's natural not to want to be "locked" with bunch of sociopaths in a building and be bullied every day.

How in the fuck did this subhuman manage to find a female that was willing to reproduce with him?

He is not even bad looking and look at his wife lol.

nah, Autists are master race...I would know as I am one. women are not ready for us, because at least the high functioning ones are immune to irony, we give it to you straight, we don't pull punches and women can't handle that. we are the last remnants of the barbarians. Also autists tend to be overtly high T, low T ones are just likely faking it or misdiagnosed.

Poor dude.

it's natural not to want to be "locked" with bunch of sociopaths in a building and be bullied every day.
Projecting are we? The kid is non-functional autistic, the school is likely a special helps school where the kids are under constant supervision.
I got bullied too, it fucks you up in entirely different ways than autism.

Stop being salty do you want your son to go through the same struggles?
I would honestly rather my son be a manlet than like this autist.

Tall and autistic < short and NT

Attention whores using their son to get YouTube views and sympathy. Fuck them both.