Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is the real enemy. Blue-pilled soy faggots. Women have always been hypergamous but cucks like this need executing for real change to happen.

This is the real enemy. Blue-pilled soy faggots. Women have always been hypergamous but cucks like this need executing for real change to happen.
Just because women always have been doesn't make for a good excuse in my book. They're both the "real enemy".

Looks like normal faggots are getting ready for the incel reckoning, they can cope all they want about toxic masculinity, but we live in the most soy age ever and male disenfranchisement is on the rise and not gonna stop anytime soon. Homosexual like andrew tate were only exploiting sexless men for money but there will be others and they won't be in it for the money :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez:

Just because women always have been doesn't make for a good excuse in my book. They're both the "real enemy".
Women are like a plague, they are extremely dangerous when not in controlled circumstances but they are also retarded and will always act in certain ways when given freedom regardless of their cultural training or beliefs. Soys are the once responsible for releasing this plague. So while foids and soys are both the enemies, Soys are the onces that are the most culpable since women are retarded

Women are like a plague, they are extremely dangerous when not in controlled circumstances but they are also retarded and will always act in certain ways when given freedom regardless of their cultural training or beliefs. Soys are the once responsible for releasing this plague. So while foids and soys are both the enemies, Soys are the onces that are the most culpable since women are retarded
Could simping not be argued to be part of male nature as well then? Besides, I didn't interpret "enemy" to mean "culpable". I would argue that nature is also our enemy, yet nobody's to blame for that.

They are traitors and are just as the same as the foids they defend even if they only get pity sex once a year

Could simping not be argued to be part of male nature as well then?
Nope, is an unnatural process of women feeding off the sexual desire of domesticated men that don't just fuck them under the guise of gender egalitarianism
Besides, I didn't interpret "enemy" to mean "culpable". I would argue that nature is also our enemy, yet nobody's to blame for that.
I interpert enemy as someone to actively fight against, without simps and male feminist, women will literally just fall in line like the animals they are. You see it all the time. Women are able to act this way because of the safety net provided by simps. They can get all uppity because the entire system is design to protect them. If a foid acted like that 60 years ago should would be put in place, now an horde of simps will ride to her defense

Nope, is an unnatural process of women feeding off the sexual desire of domesticated men that don't just fuck them under the guise of gender egalitarianism
I'm a bit skeptical of this, but I suppose there's no final definitive way to either prove or disprove this thesis.
I interpert enemy as someone to actively fight against
In that case your stance that soys are worse makes sense.
without simps and male feminist, women will literally just fall in line like the animals they are. You see it all the time. Women are able to act this way because of the safety net provided by simps. They can get all uppity because the entire system is design to protect them. If a foid acted like that 60 years ago should would be put in place, now an horde of simps will ride to her defense
true

54 minutes of this nigga rantin. Why are youtube faggots so verbose. hurry up and get to the point. life is short

women were never supposed to be given rights and should’ve never left the kitchen

This guy is an omegacuck to twitch.tv, you cant blame him. If he got caught speaking his mind he would get deplatformed, he's walking on thin ice choosing his words.

on the other hand though he's a cuck no matter what