Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the prove that foids exists

supreme lollishrimp

supreme lollishrimp

Currycel
★★
Wtf is wrong with these woman they cant be real man (btw this is a taylor swift fan)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1eg9y49/i_cried_when_he_left_but_i_never_really_liked_him/

I cried when he left but I never really liked him

I was in a "situationship" with this guy and the entire time we were talking, I never really liked him romantically. But when he left me, I cried and bawled my eyes out and still can't really fully move on up until this day. I just don't understand why I reacted like that when I never really liked him. Do I have attachment issues? Abandonment issues? Or am I simply crazy? Thank you.
This is a fat whale i bet my liver

Lmfaoo can't even sort out the feels

Foids basically They cannot bear the thought of being abandoned; That means the betabuxxer wants something with her. Which is suifuel for foids.

She'll just find someone else, they always do

Also wanna say she requested the name of a weird rape torture kidnapp movie In a other reddit tread :lul: :lul:

Foids love having a plethora of men around them at all times even if they're low quality, obviously they will never have sex with the low quality men, that's for chad only.
But they do like collecting all types of men, like pokemon.
If anything women objectify men more than we do them lol

Foids love having a plethora of men around them at all times even if they're low quality, obviously they will never have sex with the low quality men, that's for chad only.
But they do like collecting all types of men, like pokemon.
If anything women objectify men more than we do them lol
No fish hole for you inkie :foidSoy::feels:

You aren't entitled to love sweatie
Chad can pump and dump and you don't deserve a LTR you selfish whore