Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is the only way to train your mind to conquer the world as a natural reject/subhuman/incel

gapingpores

gapingpores

Frankenstein
-
You must convince yourself that your consciousness is the only thing that matters since it’s all that exists. Even though natural selection is objective which means that beauty is. Convince yourself that anyone that conforms to natural selection is a monkey or ape that deserves to be treated like one. You must convince yourself that you are superior to everyone because you are all that exists.

You need to start perceiving people as objects like a toy or a computer. Convince yourself that you are perfect and a god, and the only people that disagree with that are monkeys.

Now to start behaving this way you need to eliminate all fear. You need to not fear pain but embrace it and accept it unconditionally. Once you eliminate all fear and start treating people like objects you will not be suicidal and hate yourself.

Live to make people angry that a subhuman like you believes that they are superior to them. Make a Chad so angry that they are willing to punch you. Don’t be afraid of being punched in the face by a chad, accept it and embrace it.

Overall this mindset will make you become evil but it’s the only thing that will save you and eventually make you succeed in life. It’s the sad truth. Natural selection has no sense of morality, make nature your bitch, spit in the face of natural selection by refusing to kill yourself and treating people with high SMV like dirt

How can you convince yourself that you're god when your entire life has been hell.

If I could change the way I perceive the world just like that, I wouldn't be taking drugs every day.

How can you convince yourself that you're god when your entire life has been hell.
convince yourself that god isn’t real and that earth is a god realm. That human beings are all gods. That nature is just a thing that gives advantages to other gods in this realm. The reason there is no god that answers your prayers is because we are the highest level organisms and we control this realm. We answer the prayers of lower organisms, like animals. There’s no evidence to suggest that there are higher beings other than intuition. You can use this as an excuse for your actions in the afterlife (if there is one). The reason you thought you were in hell was because other gods dominated you and made you feel that way about yourself. They warped your perception and sent you to that place. Now instead of letting them win and killing yourself. Get revenge on them by not going ER but by being a professional asshole. Make them wish you were dead everyday. How can they enjoy their lives when there’s a subhuman always there to ruin their fun ?

So you're saying I should become some sort of a "pest god", unleashing hell by my very existence.

Just become enlightened bro

So you're saying I should become some sort of a "pest god", unleashing hell by my very existence.
Yes, become a villain not a victim. The heroes of our society, Chads and stacies, have been villains to us all of our lives. There is no good or bad, there is winners and losers. Get revenge and make them hate you, don’t let them win and laugh at you just for the cards you were dealt

The problem is that in order to be an effective pest, you need power / wealth.

If you work a shitty 9-5 job, esp. blue collar / high school level jobs, people will just be slightly annoyed and move on with their life.

If you work a shitty 9-5 job, esp. blue collar / high school level jobs, people will just be slightly annoyed and move on with their life.
Or just fire you from your job.

No

Examples of being a good pest and getting away with it:
Lighting Forrests on fire
Pissing and spitting in/on people’s drinks/food
Popping car tires
Let women catch you look at their tits and ass
Drive slow when people are trying to get to work, make them run late

I could list more but trust me, you really don’t

Yes, become a villain not a victim. The heroes of our society, Chads and stacies, have been villains to us all of our lives. There is no good or bad, there is winners and losers. Get revenge and make them hate you, don’t let them win and laugh at you just for the cards you were dealt

No

Examples of being a good pest and getting away with it:
Lighting Forrests on fire
Pissing and spitting in/on people’s drinks/food
Popping car tires
Let women catch you look at their tits and ass
Drive slow when people are trying to get to work, make them run late

I could list more but trust me, you really don’t

Okay Joker larp

But because you don't have power or wealth, you'll get arrested and meet Jameel with his Tyrone size cock in prison.

Despite the fact that Dark Knight Joker is a work of fiction who doesn't exist, Joker had power. You don't, you are an incel who likely can't hold influence over people.

Okay Joker larp

But because you don't have power or wealth, you'll get arrested and meet Jameel with his Tyrone size cock in prison.

Despite the fact that Dark Knight Joker is a work of fiction who doesn't exist, Joker had power. You don't, you are an incel who likely can't hold influence over people.
What if I told you I’ve gotten away with all of those things and you’re just some high inhib little bitch who still has hope to ascend. Only truly blackpilled incels and hopelesscels will agree with what I’m saying. You’re the type of incel to ascend and then join IT

What if I told you I’ve gotten away with all of those things and you’re just some high inhib little bitch who still has hope to ascend. Only truly blackpilled incels and hopelesscels will agree with what I’m saying. You’re the type of incel to ascend and then join IT

Nah truly blackpilled incels and hopelesscels, after they have made all efforts in life and failed (If you've never asked a girl out, if you've never had dreams and tried to pursue it, you never tried to improve yourself physically, mentally, spiritually, if you've never tried to just talk to people or go to parties or events, never tried to network with people to get up the corporate ladder) will realize and come to terms with what nature has ordered on you, even if nature is evil and horrifying, and that nothing you can do will ever change that; all you are doing is adding suffering to the world for no fucking reason while still being a miserable piece of shit that people will hate even more. Why should chad suffer because nature is a fucking prick? What did that particular person ever do to you? Just because he fucked a lot of women?

That's what nature ordered him to do because nature is literally evil. The Gnostics were fucking right when they said this material existence is evil and run by an evil god - Satan. But he didn't do anything to you, so why bother him?

Last edited:
Nah truly blackpilled incels and hopelesscels, after they have made all efforts in life and failed (If you've never asked a girl out, if you've never had dreams and tried to pursue it, you never tried to improve yourself physically, mentally, spiritually, if you've never tried to just talk to people or go to parties or events, never tried to network with people to get up the corporate ladder) will realize and come to terms with what nature has ordered on you, even if nature is evil and horrifying, and that nothing you can do will ever change that; all you are doing is adding suffering to the world for no fucking reason while still being a miserable piece of shit that people will hate even more. Why should chad suffer because nature is a fucking prick? What did that particular person ever do to you? Just because he fucked a lot of women?

That's what nature ordered him to do because nature is literally evil. The Gnostics were fucking right when they said this material existence is evil and run by an evil god - Satan. But he didn't do anything to you, so why bother him?
I’m never coming back to this website again. I can’t believe literal IT double agent soy cucks like you are allowed on here. Lmao, you are pathetic and I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re BrazilianSigma himself

I’ve been bullied and beat up by Chads for no reason. Have you never left your house or are you just some autistic chad fakecel with nothing better to do? Just kill yourself honestly. Imagine having high SMV and being a literal soycuck and still having the time of day to disagree with people like me who are literally in this predicament because of the way I was born. Society and nature are the reason I ended up a part of this community, you’re just here because you’re autistic with low self-esteem. Get off your fat ass, get off your fucking Nintendo switch, get Tyrone off of your girlfriend, go to the store and finally buy a rope to just fucking end your life with. Seriously cunt, you’re pathetic. ITcels are of less value than starving African incels with a monkey IQ

Last edited:
Just delude yourself into thinking that you are the supreme gentleman theory.

Joker avi = edgelord.

Sounds good bro, I’ll try it out and see how it goes.

Ive also been trying to adopt a more selfish, no-fucks-given attitude for those same reasons. This is also why Im interested in transhumanist concepts like virtual reality and mind-uploading. It offers the possibility of transcending the petty bodily and social concerns of the physical realm in lieu of a digital existence of pure consciousness. It's one of my big copes when I try to think of reason not to rope; the potential of this happening in my lifetime

Just delude yourself into thinking that you are the supreme gentleman theory.
This^ and you guys need to get out of your mental bubbles. Regardless of mental state, your lives are going to be the same. Because they are overall dictated by upbringing, genes and circumstance. Your life isn't this magical adventure that goes according to your mental health, either up or down. You can be as healthy or as unhealthy as you want and your life will still be shit.

Intradasting.

Nice post. Very of consideration.

I see what you're getting at, how to put it into action as an ugly autistic that feels things stronger than the average person though.