Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This is the only truly free speech space on the internet

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Almost every other "free speech" platform will ban you for "misogyny" or some other made up word. Incels.is is the only site where you can basically say anything you want and you won't get banned.

This place is N sanely cool

there are still forums with low user count but they are hard to find, this is the only semi-popular place i guess
looksmax is also popular and it seems you can say whatever you want

there are still forums with low user count but they are hard to find, this is the only semi-popular place i guess
Looksmax has more authoritarian moderation.

Do not compare

Almost every other "free speech" platform will ban you for "misogyny" or some other made up word. Incels.is is the only site where you can basically say anything you want and you won't get banned.
Not quite, Ive seen many get banned for their choice of words.

Incels.is is the only site where you can basically say anything you want and you won't get banned.
there are plenty of things that you will get banned for if you say them

4chan and 8chan

This platform has strong speech restrictions. Just because they might not affect you personally doesn't mean they don't exist.

yes, i see no point in browsing websites like facebook or instagram or youtube where you can't express your true feelings, vent and sometimes be rude. it's our human nature, some of us are frustrated and depressed

but their guidelines prevent us from expressing any kind of negative feelings, we are forced to sit in front of a fucking screen to watch a bunch of whores overacting and dancing, attracting male audience, while the whole fucking world goes to shit

where are all those people dealing with mundane problems? people like the ones in these forum?

there are plenty of things that you will get banned for if you say them
like being a faggot or act like a white knight?
no problem, you can do that on any other website

maybe these rules prevent the forum from going to shit and we won't find ourselves infested with faggots who would influence the community with their stupid ideas

4chan and 8chan
7chan too.
yes, i see no point in browsing websites like facebook or instagram or youtube where you can't express your true feelings, vent and sometimes be rude. it's our human nature, some of us are frustrated and depressed

but their guidelines prevent us from expressing any kind of negative feelings, we are forced to sit in front of a fucking screen to watch a bunch of whores overacting and dancing, attracting male audience, while the whole fucking world goes to shit

where are all those people dealing with mundane problems? people like the ones in these forum?
They get insulted and told to shut up.

This platform has strong speech restrictions. Just because they might not affect you personally doesn't mean they don't exist.
They affect faggots, trannies, and foids, as well as normies. These groups censor us on every other platform so it's no shame they're not here.

maybe these rules prevent the forum from going to shit and we won't find ourselves infested with faggots who would influence the community with their stupid ideas

They affect faggots, trannies, and foids, as well as normies. These groups censor us on every other platform so it's no shame they're not here.
Still makes it not a free speech platform. Other platforms restrict incels, this platform restricts normies. Both are not free speech. But they also restrict me severely even though I am an incel.

Still makes it not a free speech platform. Other platforms restrict incels, this platform restricts normies. Both are not free speech. But they also restrict me severely even though I am an incel.
How do they restrict you?

How do they restrict you?
I got warnings for writing that I am a "normal cis man" and for defending sex workers. Also, I did not post a thread I wanted to post as I feared it could be seen as "foid worship".

Looksmax has more authoritarian moderation.
that may be so but i've done whatever i wanted on there, and they never picked on ritalincel who probably spent more time banned on here than there

I got warnings for writing that I am a "normal cis man" and for defending sex workers. Also, I did not post a thread I wanted to post as I feared it could be seen as "foid worship".
Lol.

Indeed, and it's the only reason I'm here. I don't care much for incel talk anymore.

True. This site is basically the answer to mainstream websites censoring unpopular opinions

Yes, among other things. I'm not necessarily protesting it, just pointing it out.

Yep, one of the few places you can say nigger and talk about Niggers and behavior freely.

Yep, one of the few places you can say nigger and talk about Niggers and behavior freely.
A lot of sites let you talk about niggers. What makes this site special is you can talk about women without getting banned by some cuck mod.

A lot of sites let you talk about niggers. What makes this site special is you can talk about women without getting banned by some cuck mod.
Which one? Maybe 4chan. If you say nigger on Twitter, your post/reply gets censored. But I agree that this is the only site which lets you say whatever, you want about foids.

Which one? Maybe 4chan. If you say nigger on Twitter, your post/reply gets censored. But I agree that this is the only site which lets you say whatever, you want about foids.
4chan. Despite the rules they tend to allow the use of the word. Meanwhile if you say anything about women one month ban.

Only platform that I haven't been banned on yet

Not just that, even in other spaces with free speech people are still coping and telling you falsehoods. At least here, people are honest and won't gaslight you