Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is the most painful thing i have ever seen, you can literally feel it.

COPEmaster

COPEmaster

Recruit
★★
A bitch from those twitch thots modded a guy a long time ago that turned out to be a 5'2 that has scoliosis, prob she knew about it and gave him mod just to make him feel better about his life, and sadly the guy thinks that he had a chance somehow.
So she went to the united states, and they planned a meet up on the airport, the poor guy held a sign that has her username and then "my queen" under it.
here is a clip:

Clip

you know how those content "creators" on youtube most of them have that short and ugly friend that they use always for content, to make people feel bad for him and watch them even more, so they did a stream together, and when they were in a taxi a guy donated a song and told her to kiss him. Now, this is where the hallow effect, how did that her chat knew that he a kissless, virgin, probably from his personality :soy: , this clip is so painful to watch.

clip 2

^ her in the taxi with him while the song is playing.

Last edited:
Yes all seconds.

Yes all letters.

Mods should pin this!

Fucks sake, imagine being this much of a beta. What does he even get out of this? Does he really think he stands a chance with her?

Tries to smile and look happy, can't help but show her discomfort and disgust

o4pEJuw.png

destroyed, that type of asian is as wanted as a gl blonde white woman, it's over

Fucks sake, imagine being this much of a beta. What does he even get out of this? Does he really think he stands a chance with her?
I want to hate orbiters but seeing shit like this honestly just makes me pity them. The amount of fucking bluepill within that lad is astonishing.
Tries to smile and look happy, can't help but show her discomfort and disgust
That look of pure distaste, a familiar sight for incels.

Look at her face, I know that face, I have seen it many times.

I'm literally shaking

Her genes are shit also yet Inceldom is “natural selection” when she herself would be an incel as a male :feelsseriously:

her face when she saw the donation message asking for her to kiss him ... pure disgusted face followed by a swallow.

Wow, this is excruciating, wish i never saw it

her micro expressions are showing

Edit: JFL SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE THE DISGUST ONE

Attachments

• damn.jpg
    damn.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Well, that was painful to watch.

A few sneaky sniffs of the chair she was on, I would imagine.

I want to hate orbiters but seeing shit like this honestly just makes me pity them. The amount of fucking bluepill within that lad is astonishing.

That look of pure distaste, a familiar sight for incels.
indeed :feelsrope:

Wait, can someone explain wtf is going on here?

Hahahahahaha!

I'm glad that mule successful in delivering her load if cocaine she had hidden up her cunt!

Hahahahahaha!

I'm glad that mule successful in delivering her load if cocaine she had hidden up her cunt!
fuck you peeepeepoopoo
fuck you peeepeepoopoo

That was very heartbreaking, and a heartbreak I know only too well.
What also hurts is pre clown world they had comparable, though not equal SMV

That face is the worst. I have seen it directed at myself many times

Screenshot 2019 11 25 14 14 29

She already had a bf.This is him

Face brutally mogs me

Look at that 6'2 Chang laughing his ass off hope he gets lynched absolutely brutal:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

traumatizes me

JFL at the guy waiting and looking at her expecting a kiss

He facemogs me 1000x