Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is the most autistic reply to an incel ive ever seen.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

> incel writes 2 line message.
>cucktears writes a bullshit riddled essay
I like how they started it off by reporting them to the fbi, how many incel attacks has the fbi stopped again? Oh that's right zero
fbi-fbi-32897477.png

Jfl, hoping rape on femoids is somewhat counterproductive to the cause, there's no need to act like an agressive sperg to just one person.
IT users deserve the noose though.

giving them direct attention(sending pms) :feelsseriously:

underaged Stacey lol. That's a landwhale with blue dye on her greasy hair.

99% that's a larping cucktears incel in denial who wrote that response

giving them direct attention(sending pms) :feelsseriously:
Exactly. Remember that indifference is stronger than hate. Laughing at them is ok, just don't give them direct attention.

how is that a threat :feelstastyman:

wonder if it's a cuck or a foid larping as a jb, i don't know if jbs actually spend time on cucktears

"I would at least take it to the police, people that act like that are less than sane. Stay safe please and keep that great outlook on life it will take you places." hahaha

Reminder that indirect attention (Creating an entire post on an incel forum dedicated to them) is just as bad.
True, but i tend to make an exception for cucktears.
They're just too stupid and delusional.

How can anyone side with inceltears? I dont understand, this world is cucked and that message was ragefuel to even read. They are so fucking dumb :feelsseriously:

that's probably some larping fake bait.

Clearly not written by someone underaged. It's way too faggy, even kids have some sense to not write like such utter mongs. It's just one of those posts designed to rile people up by just how freakishly faggoty it's worded and phrased, like putting "Kid" or "Sweetie" at the end of a comment.

Jfl, hoping rape on femoids is somewhat counterproductive to the cause, there's no need to act like an agressive sperg to just one person.
IT users deserve the noose though.

I witnessed that post. I made a comment and now debating with the IT users on there.

JFL at this whore ı'm a locationcel and ı do it all the time. FBI can suck my dick

Here is not america,welcome to 3rd world mothefuckers

yeah and as soon as "she" hit send the whole fucking room "she" was in started fucking cheering "her" and the plague of incels was ended just like that.

inceltears is filled with denialcels larping about the only people they think they can bully

a cuckqueers user said i should be reported to the authorities on a ss of a comment where i said rape was hilarious.
pretty sure law enforcement is too busy shooting niggers and busting drug rings to give a shit about some edgy kid on the web.

a cuckqueers user said i should be reported to the authorities on a ss of a comment where i said rape was hilarious.
pretty sure law enforcement is too busy shooting niggers and busting drug rings to give a shit about some edgy kid on the web.
Just wait until the “thought police” becomes an actual thing. Won’t be surprised tbh..

We all deserve to get raped... by good looking women. It's a human right.