Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this is the mindset IT wants us all to have

just give up and ldar peacefully then die

yes, they just want us all to quietly go away or peacefully rope

Relationships aren't transactional they're mutual, he needs to find an equally useless foid and date her, they're not in short supply.

so they admit its over

fuck that. i'm not a cuck. i'll die having battled to the end

If you ldar peacefully, it's "you're a loser, you're not trying hard enough, you're weak, etc"
if you DO try and no doubt get frustrated, it's "you're not entitled, your being an incel, women don't owe you, give up and focus on other things, etc"

DAMNED if you do, DAMNED if you don't

proof they are a bunch of bullies and sadists

Are these IT fags fucking retarded? The point of the Blackpill is this

blackpill is coming to tERms that it's ovER

isnt this what most of us do? give up

Imagine accepting that you weren't "made" for relationships and love, like anyone is "made" for it; you're only deprived from those things because foids themselves decided you weren't worthy of it. You offer foids more than they could ever offer you in an ideal world not filled with the imbalance of hypergamy and foid privilege, ITcucks just agree with kikes in that men should lie down and allow themselves to be taken over and forced to live in a pod while eating bugs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. :lul:

isnt this what most of us do? give up
yes, but they also don't want you to post violence and misogyny online. they just want you to quietly rope

Many incels like me are already LDAR mode. But something like that has never stopped me from flinging shit at IT members, whores, and cucks.

The saying "Do what makes you happy" crosses my mind everytime i do those things. So if wishing death upon IT members brings me joy and fulfillment. I will do just that.

The same way they also curse us and wish that we die because it brings them joy and happiness.

Only based if you can LDAR.

If you're a cuck to society and still post shit like this, you deserve a punch to the face.

yes, but they also don't want you to post violence and misogyny online. they just want you to quietly rope
nobody is affected by that unless they actively search for it, therefore we are pretty much just quietly roping

nobody is affected by that unless they actively search for it, therefore we are pretty much just quietly roping
IT doesn't want incels to have a community as it can potentially relieve suffering from inceldom

potentially relieve suffering from inceldom
true. i think my mental decline would've been more severe if i didn't find this community

Are these IT fags fucking retarded? The point of the Blackpill is this
Exactly JFL their chimp brain can't understand that the Blackpill is acceptance of the fact that no matter how hard you try you will never get a gf if you're ugly, short, or too non NT. It's a simple fundamental truth about life and the nature of women that different people have different reactions to. Some will be like OP and not bear any resentment towards women because they know that women's preferences are just controlled by their hormones and aren't to be blamed for something they can't control and others will end up like us. Both reactions are 100% valid and no one should tell you how to react to something so depressing and hopeless.

Just be a happy genetic dead end :foidSoy:

Yeah, I'm not being a willing subservient cuck.

Despite the fact that I'm not here nearly as often as I used to, I still hate bluepilled fags and I am still blackpilled as fuck. I will not make peace with how the current gynocentric system is. I will continue to use this forum as public protest against women's bullshit standards and the treatment of sub-6 men.

If there ends up being even a sliver of a chance for an ACTUAL incel uprising, that is something I would gladly sacrifice myself for. All of you bluepilled fags, soys, and cucks can suck on my brown incel sand nigger dick. The guys like that in the screenshot end up chopping their dicks off. I don't give up on my belief system like them. They're pathetic.

This is what inspired my thread.

Here's what men have to offer: PENIS.

That's all you need, since that's all the women need.

Well, it should be. It's not our fault women have absurd standards.

Wow...as so many of you have pointed out already, this is a potent example of what soys and feminists really want of us. Just be a good little wagecuck goy and pay taxes and keep society running for whores and chad's kids. Fuck your own pleasure or legacy, women and chad are all who matter—your sufferimg matters not.

What a mask-off moment for them. This is a bigger incel recruiter than anything we would bother writing ourselves.

Exactly JFL their chimp brain can't understand that the Blackpill is acceptance of the fact that no matter how hard you try you will never get a gf if you're ugly, short, or too non NT. It's a simple fundamental truth about life and the nature of women that different people have different reactions to. Some will be like OP and not bear any resentment towards women because they know that women's preferences are just controlled by their hormones and aren't to be blamed for something they can't control and others will end up like us. Both reactions are 100% valid and no one should tell you how to react to something so depressing and hopeless.
Yup they’re so fucking stupid and just want an excuse to belittle ugly men. The truth of society nowadays especially is that men of this caliber are incapable of getting a woman, but they’re too stupid to fucking realize that. The subreddit is literally the dumbest place on the fucking internet.

KEEP COMPLAINING, RAGING, GOING ER AND SPREADING THE BLACKPILL BROCELS, DON’T APPEASE THESE CUCK FAGGOTS

THE SQUEAKY WHEEL GETS THE GREASE

Fucking normies, always trying to put us in the corner so that we won't bother them while they have their sex with stacies.
They're basically saying that if you're a defect, you don't deserve to be among them, the "perfect humans".

Yup they’re so fucking stupid and just want an excuse to belittle ugly men. The truth of society nowadays especially is that men of this caliber are incapable of getting a woman, but they’re too stupid to fucking realize that. The subreddit is literally the dumbest place on the fucking internet.
It's mostly filled with troons, faggots, and foids and males who are incels in denial. It's hilarious to see them virtue signal and confirm how dumb they are by not not even understanding a joke on an incel forum and taking everything seriously because of how ridiculously low low their IQ is.

It's mostly filled with troons, faggots, and foids and males who are incels in denial. It's hilarious to see them virtue signal and confirm how dumb they are by not not even understanding a joke on an incel forum and taking everything seriously because of how ridiculously low low their IQ is.
Yup its basically troons, faggots, foids, simps, cucks and coping Incels finding a community with each other and just displaying their stupidity but simultaneously getting away with it

BUT but bu ... i thought personality is all it take to have a relationship