Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is the kind of people giving advice at r/incelexit

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
They just cannot even begin to fathom the position we're in

Stopped reading at "as a woman".

Females just can't comprehend the fact that it's possible to not get any matches on online dating

as a woman
SHUT THE FUCK UP
Ricardogun

unless they're disabled women don't need to go to some weird "mixer" or "social night" or other desperate place to get action, so your plan will fail just based on that. if you manage to get rejected by a normal able-bodied woman i would consider that a victory.

I'm not sure. I feel like that wouldn't be possible to have no matches at all

what a fucking retard
women shouldn't be allowed to use computers

Any word from a hole is bound to be untrue and shit.

Females live in a fantasy world

JFL at a WOMAN giving incels dating advice
and saying to go on a dating app
normie brainlet

unless they're disabled women don't need to go to some weird "mixer" or "social night" or other desperate place to get action, so your plan will fail just based on that. if you manage to get rejected by a normal able-bodied woman i would consider that a victory.
I saw one comment on r/PurplePillDebate or something about how one commented autorejects people who cold approach her, because things should happen naturally and if you have to approach like that there's something wrong with you.
Lmfao, they cannot process that an average working adult man has like 3 friends in total

It’s impossible to have no matches as a foid. A woman’s perspective is the only perspective that exists for her, damned be any that exist outside her realm.

Just be in the T1% bro. You can do it. Got to buy some nice clothes and get a haircut then you will be swimming in Tinder matches.

Yes, just approach. And so few year ago my first occupid account got banned...

the only "exit" for an incel is final exit
syringe_1f489.png

Typical foid advice.

Women just can't fathom what it must be like to not be able to find a willing sexual partner, or not find anyone to develop a romantic relationship with.

Jesus Christ, they are so fucking oblivious.

What's next? Blind people exit? Paraplegic exit?

I saw one comment on r/PurplePillDebate or something about how one commented autorejects people who cold approach her, because things should happen naturally and if you have to approach like that there's something wrong with you.
of course

you can't reason with a modern woman though, their answer is "let them eat cake" to absolutely everything

what a fucking retard
women shouldn't be allowed to use computers
Females just can't comprehend the fact that it's possible to not get any matches on online dating
It’s impossible to have no matches as a foid. A woman’s perspective is the only perspective that exists for her, damned be any that exist outside her realm.
Point number 3. Women think men think like them and that men have had the same life experiences as them. If you're not getting matches, the foid thinks you're just aiming for gigastacies, like how she aims for gigachads.

They literally can not conceive somebody having no matches.

We're in a completely different world to them.

of course

you can't reason with a modern woman though, their answer is "let them eat cake" to absolutely everything
It doesn't matter. It's so far removed from their life experience that even those who run into obscure corners of Internet cannot place themselves into our shoes.
The commenter I posted really genuinely found it unbelievable that someone can get no matches. And that's a pretty simple concept to grasp.
As they say devil is in the details, and worst part of being subpar male is those small and simple ways you get treated and skipped over. It's really hard to conceptualise even for me how the average woman lives. The tapestry of all shitty experiences bundled together creates a completely different world.

It's really hard to conceptualise even for me how the average woman lives. The tapestry of all shitty experiences bundled together creates a completely different world.
it's not that hard to imagine, i used to like a girl and just observed her life for a while, saw she had up to 3 men bothering her including her main, male and female simps at work asking her if she's alright and trying to feed her juice and snacks, it's not that hard to imagine their whole lives being like that

it's not that hard to imagine, i used to like a girl and just observed her life for a while, saw she had up to 3 men bothering her including her main, male and female simps at work asking her if she's alright and trying to feed her juice and snacks, it's not that hard to imagine their whole lives being like that
Those are the things you can see. Those are the things you can draw a parallel to your lacking. These are indeed easy to imagine.
It's the other things, unknown unknowns that always blow my mind if I discover by some miracle.

It's useless, she can't imagine being incel

Most people on that sub are still incels

> It wouldn’t be possible to get no matches at all

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You will always get matches unless you have a bad personality and don't shower regularly teehee.;):p:heart:

They really are all a hivemind because someone said the same thing in that "dated an incel ama" thread that they refuse to believe someone could not get matches. I mean I guess since 90% of men are invisible to women that it makes some sense that they couldn't believe a top 10% chad could go without matches...

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Women can't understand the incel struggle.

Any female would rope after a day or two if they were to swap bodies with an incel and were forced to use their own advices to combat loneliness

just be a chad theory

:lul:

This advice is so hilariously out of touch, JFL at this 21st century Marie Antoinette