Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the kind of games that cucktears plays

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
latest

BBC Tyrone fucking a landwhale

What game is that

WFII: The new whatever? I'm computercel so I can't get to the minimum req but... is it any good?

Nautica1983 said:
What game is that

Wolfenstein the new collasus.

DAFMFP said:
WFII: The new order? I'm computercel so I can't get to the minimum req but... is it any good?

No the main game is only 5 hours long and most of that time is cutscenes.

Its an anti-nazi game, what do you expect

Themisterpepsi said:
Off topic but
Is it good?

No it's short as fuck and filled with blue pilled garbage.

Hot tbh, i don`t fap to 3d shit anymore since i got blackpilled but between this and shadman i found my fun.

Unbearable2woman said:
Hot tbh, i don`t fap to 3d shit anymore since i got blackpilled but between this and shadman i found my fun.

Hell yeah, rule34 bros

Shad use to be toptier but that loli shit he keeps drawing is getting creepy and wierd as fuck

Damn, looks degenerate.

Crustaciouse said:
No it's short as fuck and filled with blue pilled garbage.

They saw the rise of antifa and try to market it towards them I guess

Who pays for single players games nowadays , you must be legit retarded if you do, just go to skidrow reloaded or Fitgirl repack.

Bushladen008 said:
Who pays for single players games nowadays , you must be legit retarded if you do, just go to skidrow reloaded or Fitgirl repack.

Horizon Zero Dawn
Final Fantasy
Dynasty Warriors
Zelda
Mario Oddyssey

Other rpgs, and adventure games

So you know, only millions of people

If you're latincel (hence poorcel) like me, you don't have a choice but to "break the law". I suppose this is the case for some of you USAcels too, but well.

Nautica1983 said:
Horizon Zero Dawn
Final Fantasy
Dynasty Warriors
Zelda
Mario Oddyssey

Other rpgs, and adventure games

So you know, only millions of people

Zelda and Mario lol , only faggots play those
Dynasty warrior is on pc
Horizon a ginger female as main lead, im not playing this shit
Final Fantasy is on pc aswell

Get rekt srub

Bushladen008 said:
Zelda and Mario lol , only faggots play those
Dynasty warrior is on pc
Horizon a ginger female as main lead, im not playing this shit
Final Fantasy is on pc aswell

Get rekt srub

Dynasty Warriors and final fantasy are on consoles too you retard. I guess millions of people are faggots then. Not to mention multiple other RPGS, adventure games, etc. You are the lowest IQ user on this board.

Nautica1983 said:
Dynasty Warriors and final fantasy are on consoles too you retard. I guess millions of people are faggots then. Not to mention multiple other RPGS, adventure games, etc. You are the lowest IQ user on this board.

Retard, what i'm saying is that you can get those games for free on pc while you have to pay them on console, you retarded nigga, get out of the hood and get an education.

Bushladen008 said:
Retard, what i'm saying is that you can get those games for free on pc while you have to pay them on console, you retarded nigga, get out of the hood and get an education.

And there's numerous rpgs and adventure games you can't play on pc you dumb fucking retard. Learn how to phrase your sentence in a way that makes sense. You low IQ terrorist, I'm not from the hood and have never been there. I'm in University too faggot. Why don't you strap a suicide bomb to you're chest and jump off a cliff. Do the world a favor you dirty sandbomber.

Nautica1983 said:
And there's numerous rpgs and adventure games you can't play on pc you dumb fucking retard. Learn how to phrase your sentence in a way that makes sense. You low IQ terrorist, I'm not from the hood and have never been there. I'm in University too faggot. Why don't you strap a suicide bomb to you're chest and jump off a cliff. Do the world a favor you dirty sandbomber.

Nigga you sound mad, are you hungry? Get some fried chicken.