Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is the hell Elliot had to endure on a daily basis

I don't go outside so I don't have to see things like these. So, no thanks.

I find it hard to sympathize with him when he CHOSE to live there, to attend that college. That’s like me choosing to go to USC, UF, etc.

Chang goes hard in 2018

purefapfuel i would be jerking off in the classroom and touching my dick in my pants pocket

There are guys there that he mogs. He was a supreme mentalcel

☥ All I see is degeneracy.... Screaming morons behaving like idiots... I don't see why people in their 20s willfully act so dumb and full of themselves. I can say I'd want to smack someone if I was there.. But these days you wouldn't catch me within a mile of fuckwits like these.. Not in the daytime anyway ☥

Degenerate yes. But still, how can these people be so happy? Past the age of 13, I've never screamed in happiness like most of these people.

I find it hard to sympathize with him when he CHOSE to live there, to attend that college. That’s like me choosing to go to USC, UF, etc.
idk if you read his manifesto he really didnt have a ton of control over his life and had to live with his parents for financial reasons.

Fucking whores, I would smash their face with my 6 inch wee wee

His parents fault

Degenerate yes. But still, how can these people be so happy? Past the age of 13, I've never screamed in happiness like most of these people.

Most of us are severly depressed. Those are normie bluepilled teens.

I should book a trip to LA

Sounds like you've never achieved a big goal you set yourself or had a great time with friends

Extremely potent suifuel.

I see no Chads.

A timely reminder: These women will become future wives and mothers.

Luckiest. Chang. Ever

idk if you read his manifesto he really didnt have a ton of control over his life and had to live with his parents for financial reasons.
Yes, but Elliot states numerous times that he wanted his college life to be in Santa Barbara for these exact hedonistic reasons.

Absolute suicidefuel, though I’ll probably get off to this later.

I did but he decided to move to Isla Vista specifically because of the high amount of Stacies.