Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is the guy who tormented me from grade 7 to grade 12

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
The girl next to him is my crush from middle school and still today.
Looks like he is living the good life I guess they are really happy, maybe planning marriage and kids.

Hey guys, I guess that’s it

Attachments

• IMG_1246.png
    IMG_1246.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 233
look at him in his stupid fucking suit, with that fag ass bowtie, scissor kick them both in the head when they arent looking.

Don't worry I'm sure that she has been ran through by chad at this point. This scrub is like the text book definition of a normie.

I wouldn't just kill myself if i was in your position

Happiness is never created. It's always stolen from someone else.
His day is coming.

Find another crush this is just brutal

IT will never touch this shit.

That guy looks like a betabuxx that will get cucked and divorce-raped.

Ive never looked up my bullies online because i just know im going to see something like this.

Its hard to believe in a loving god when he gives everything to these scumbags, meanwhile good kind hearted innocent boys get bullied to suicide

Looks like he is living the good life I guess they are really happy, maybe planning marriage and kids.

Kek the same thing is happening to me. The same niggas who bullied me for being autistic are now in uni and are likely fucking mad bitches while I rot :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: God has his favorites

What did he do to you

Ive never looked up my bullies online because i just know im going to see something like this.

Its hard to believe in a loving god when he gives everything to these scumbags, meanwhile good kind hearted innocent boys get bullied to suicide
Normies should all pay. One faggot I know who bullies me and even other autists like its a sport who has my face on his steam profile to humiliate me is in uni with his butt buddies who are chads. Nt niggers fucking suck man

Normies should all pay. One faggot I know who bullies me and even other autists like its a sport who has my face on his steam profile to humiliate me is in uni with his butt buddies who are chads. Nt niggers fucking suck man
Thats insanely brutal, sorry to hear that brocel :feelsbadman:

Thats insanely brutal, sorry to hear that brocel :feelsbadman:
Thanks :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: It will never happen, but in my ideal world, all normalfags would pay. Doing drugs constantly is the only thing that numbs the pain of the humiliation people put me through (even as of right now)

Anyways hope he gets aids

Don't worry I'm sure that she has been ran through by chad at this point. This scrub is like the text book definition of a normie.
yeah, shes definitely seen some use, especially considering how she scales compared to him…hes a mtn thats going to get cheated on I can guarantee

abit of cope, but good mentality to have
While you're rotting with in low income house with disabled body someone is doing everything you've ever dreamed of and then some.
Life is a zero sum game. I envy solipsists and I wish I could be one.

While you're rotting with in low income house with disabled body someone is doing everything you've ever dreamed of and then some.
Life is a zero sum game. I envy solipsists and I wish I could be one.
I dont have an income im a burden on my dad. I lost everything.

If he dies i die the next day.

yeah, shes definitely seen some use, especially considering how she scales compared to him…hes a mtn thats going to get cheated on I can guarantee
yes SAAR yes Saar :feelsthink::feelsokman:

how tall is he?

Hopefully he goes bald and his life crumbles away in front of his eyes

Buy a gun and blow his knee caps off

Created a cucking clown world
Called it my masterpiece
Burdened the weak with existence call it justice tho they never asked for this

Hes a tall Nt normie he’ll be fine

Hopefully their kids get cancer