Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is the future niggers want

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard

And they say muh mixed race people are more attractive
These creatures are the biggest subhumans I have ever seen :lul::lul::lul:

@DarkStarDown

The video is broken

They want red heads with dreadlocks jfl

a lot of mixed people aren't attractive because a lot of white and black features don't go together. They usually end up looking like aliens

"half black half white" ahahah, i've always laugh so hard when they say this, wake up bitch you're 95% black

My mother is German and my father is Armenian, so i'm half German half Armenian

360_F_517544612_dWkfkQsMYUO8tqWUheWciR3raBYJbQiW.jpg

All of this people is example how most of Europe and North America will look like in the end of century.

All of this people is example how most of Europe and North America will look like in the end of century.
Over for the white race. East Asians will be the next target of kikes.

Over for the white race. East Asians will be the next target of kikes.
whites got fooled easily to welcome immigrants and barbarians into their homelands.

full

"half black half white" ahahah, i've always laugh so hard when they say this, wake up bitch you're 95% black

View attachment 1072479
WhrkqlQ

Even some Europeans who are "mixed" (Slavs have single-digit Asiatic blood on average & Meds have single-digit Levantine blood on average) still look White: Even the Saami in North Scandinavia who are 1/4 Asiatic on average still look much more White compared to any Mulatto.

Nothing wrong with looking ugly.
Nothing wrong with looking ugly.
And that's the point: We don't want anyone to suffer what we have to go through, simple as that. Most mixed people tend to be ugly, and whilst I am not mixed, I would not want to see anyone suffer the burden of being sub-5 or non-NT.

Last edited:
Its strange how they are obsessed with being white.I know that people consider European esp Scandinavian blood very pure.Heck how can someone have 80% european dna and look nothing like european.Take pride on yourself mofos

And they say muh mixed race people are more attractive
These creatures are the biggest subhumans I have ever seen :lul::lul::lul:

@DarkStarDown

Jfl; I bet they have a fuck ton of mental health issues also.

I have a plethora of data -with actual scientific backing- proving the consequences of miscegenation; one needs to look no further than Brazil for any real-world examples.

EnQeumn 1
Consequencesofmisc

They were effectively created by Jews to control the human population even more: I want to find some IQ study on mixed people, as I reckon many of them are midwits.

Last edited:
children of that supposed "50/25/12.5%" blacks will never be like their white ancestors even if they will mix only with whites for generations
Exactly: My theory for this, is due to the fact that blacks cluster so far away from all other human sub-groups genetically.

No? Why did you infer that?
Are you indian or white because if not you should not use Swastika...even indians are not considered Aryan..and im not talking about dark indians i mean white indians with very fair skin who look european.

Are you indian or white because if not you should not use Swastika...even indians are not considered Aryan..and im not talking about dark indians i mean white indians with very fair skin who look european.
I am White/European: 3/4 NW European, 1/4 South European.

So yes, I would say I do have a right to use it: By the way, it's the Hakenkreuz.

That's not the Swastika bruh. The swastika is drawn at a different angle. That's Hakenkreuz.

I am White/European: 3/4 NW European, 1/4 South European.

So yes, I would say I do have a right to use it: By the way, it's the Hakenkreuz.
Whatever...its still Racist symbol.Do you believe that being white makes you superior to everyone..and do you think other whites are superior to u

Whatever...its still Racist symbol.
Ok.
Do you believe that being white makes you superior to everyone
I have a stance on this I can explain:

Essentially, yes & no: Being born with White genetics does definitely help in certain areas, since Whites have higher IQs, natural creativity, and many other advantages in terms of mental capacity simply through inheriting White genetics.

We area also a K-selective race; partially the reason we have lower birth-rates. This means that we produce fewer off-spring, but it is in order to effectively follow a "quality over quantity" kind of system. As opposed to just breeding like rabbits.

However, I do acknowledge that in terms of SMV, many Whites & non-Whites objectively mog me, the same for when it comes to NTness(I am non-NT), which of course correlates heavily with sociability & status as well as various other factors.
..and do you think other whites are superior to u
Well objectively speaking, yes, others are superior to me: Not just in terms of pure SMV/physical appeal, but in other facts such as IQ, wealth, NTness, etc. This is just adhering to pure blackpilled facts; even non-Incels on looksfag & such would adhere to this logic.

Ok.

I have a stance on this I can explain:

Essentially, yes & no: Being born with White genetics does definitely help in certain areas, since Whites have higher IQs, natural creativity, and many other advantages in terms of mental capacity simply through inheriting White genetics.

We area also a K-selective race; partially the reason we have lower birth-rates. This means that we produce fewer off-spring, but it is in order to effectively follow a "quality over quantity" kind of system. As opposed to just breeding like rabbits.

However, I do acknowledge that in terms of SMV, many Whites & non-Whites objectively mog me, the same for when it comes to NTness(I am non-NT), which of course correlates heavily with sociability & status as well as various other factors.

Well objectively speaking, yes, others are superior to me: Not just in terms of pure SMV/physical appeal, but in other facts such as IQ, wealth, NTness, etc. This is just adhering to pure blackpilled facts; even non-Incels on looksfag & such would adhere to this logic.
I think if you bring Nazi stuff like this in general public they will socially execute you and put legal charges on you...do you know why because white man only loves himself.No other white man gives a f about you.And you will do the same thing if you will see someone waving nazi flags because your ego will not allow you to accept.. that this guy is superior to me

That's not the Swastika bruh. The swastika is drawn at a different angle. That's Hakenkreuz.
Well versed in your symbols I see; you certainly know your White history:feelsokman:

Be interesting if you learned it from .is kek