Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is the final proof that we were born in the wrong era.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
what did I have to be born in this era? Read this shit.

"Japanese slaves are believed to be the first of their nation to end up in Europe, and the Portuguese purchased large numbers of Japanese slave girls to bring to Portugal for sexual purposes"

Imagine having your own harem of cute Japanese girls. This is unimaginable in today's world. There were no incels back then unless you were extremely deformed, maybe not even in that case. You could board a ship and travel the world pillaging and fucking any girl you wanted.

Technology, education, science and human rights ruined everything. The damage has been done and we'll never reverse to the way things used to be.

"Japanese slave women were even sold as concubines, serving on Portuguese ships and trading in Japan, mentioned by Luis Cerqueira, a Portuguese Jesuit, in a 1598 document."

Back then, if you knew how to read and write you were the shit. Nowadays, you spend years in compulsory education and college just to end up underpaid and alone because you are ugly.

What's the point in living to be 80 years old? I'd rather have lived in the 15th century as a Portuguese pirate, even if that meant dying in my 20s. It would be better than living in the 21st century as an incel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Portugal_relations

Thanks for the cope, now i can flex with my Spaniard and Portuguese genes :dab::feelzez:

It is over for wrong eracels

I bet they were easy to get too. Being able to fuck cute Japanese bitches everyday? Sign me up. This would be true life fuel if we lived back then

chance has it that I am fated to be nothing and have nothing because of how and where and when I was born :feelsrope:

Born too late for sex slaves and legal prostitutes

Born too early for robowives with adorable waifu weeb cartoon faces

Truly the worst time to be an incel

They were probably all virgins too until the Portuguese fucked them. Even if you could legally own sex slaves now, you’d be hard pressed to find a virgin girl to enslave unless you were a pedophile.

Bullshit. Low value men never had access to pussy. Ever. It would be the alphas like Genghis Khan with harems of thousands of women.

wow that sounds like fun.

Just be Spaniard in action

Born too late for sex slaves and legal prostitutes

Born too early for robowives with adorable waifu weeb cartoon faces

Truly the worst time to be an incel

Whoa, I didn't know about that. How come there are barely Asian genes in the Iberian Peninsula then?

The Portuguese were really the masters of raping foids from other races.
legal prostitutes
Those are still a thing in most countries, thankfully.

Whoa, I didn't know about that. How come there are barely Asian genes in the Iberian Peninsula then?

The Portuguese were really the masters of raping foids from other races.

Those are still a thing in most countries, thankfully.

I have no idea tbh. I'd have to do more research on this. That article didn't say how many Japanese women were taken. It's a forgotten part of history.

I wish i was a sailor from old times.

AHHOY !!
Where iz muh japanease puss MATEY !!!

I don't want asians

based portuguese

I have no idea tbh. I'd have to do more research on this. That article didn't say how many Japanese women were taken. It's a forgotten part of history.
Do You have a theory on it. My theory is that the babies were killed. Or sent to japan.

You would be a poor peasant and die fr
om plague.

Those were only for chad sailors and rich merchants.

ftw living in germany where prostitution is legal

Do You have a theory on it. My theory is that the babies were killed. Or sent to japan.

It's very likely that some of them aborted the babies. But I wonder how many women survived the trip back to Portugal which probably took longer than three months. If they wanted to sell them as prostitutes and make a profit, they would have to do it fast. They probably sold them in India.

Just be a medieval Portuguese pirate theory. Portugese pirates = original SEA maxxers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back