Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is the fate of low caste curries

my theory on why curryland is so unclean is because people expect the dalits to clean up after them I think I read this somewhere

Dalits are the only trucels among curries. imagine being considered as lower human by the most subhuman group of "humans" on this earth, lowest of the lowest position.

Dalits are the only trucels among curries. imagine being considered as lower human by the most subhuman group of "humans" on this earth, lowest of the lowest position.
It's fucking brutal. All incel curries should be grateful they are not dalits

my theory on why curryland is so unclean is because people expect the dalits to clean up after them I think I read this somewhere
That's true aswell, we shouldn't forget that it was only a single generation ago that we're 90% rural country with most people living in feudal villages with gut wrenching poverty and dogshit human condition. Dalits were the lowest in that pecking order, in my shithole hometown Dalits still perform their caste 'duties' by cleaning up paths and dead animal carcasses. Most of curry nigger cities are just upscaled villages nothing else .

True. They shit on low castes and bully them regularly

Remember this guy has children while you are permavirgin truecel

True. They shit on low castes and bully them regularly
I was bullied in highschool by some SC(and upper caste oc) fucks because I'm from a scheduled tribe.
caste system is brutal and retarded

Praying to gods despite being bottom of the caste system in the bottom race of humans

I’m a manlet darkskin Dravidian curry.

I get mogged badly by Aryan curries who are below-avERage looking AND manlet, just because they have fair skin while I have poo coloured shitskin.

OvER when you are not only curry, but a bottom-tiER curry.

Imagine being a curry who is manlet AND has niggER-tiER skin colour. That’s me, oh I have autism as well on top of my repulsive physical appearance.

All manlet darkskin Dravidian curries should receive welfare from govERnment. It’s the worst existence for a pERson to live (excluding those who are deformed/disabled).

Last edited:
I was bullied in highschool by some SC(and upper caste oc) fucks because I'm from a scheduled tribe.
Brutal
I don't remember bullying dalit brocels
I remember a sc/st curry from IIT Bombay jumped from the building because of bullying (they told him due to reservation he can get into IIT easily they have to work hard and also have to pay less than them)

What are curry tribes?

I think they look down on the mainlanders but it goes bothways since they're called Chinkies when they come to mainland cities, there was one on Looksmax who absolutely detested mainland curries
They associate themselves with China more I think

Cope. They get reservation in Government jobs and colleges. Would rather be rich dalit than a poor brahmin. Not to mention Casteism doesn't exist outside Bimaru states.

Cope. They get reservation in Government jobs and colleges. Would rather be rich dalit than a poor brahmin. Not to mention Casteism doesn't exist outside Bimaru states.
yeah these days Brahmins are attacked more

yeah these days Brahmins are attacked more
As they should be. All curries are unfit to be called humans yet these scum have the audacity to say they superior. They deserve slavery and eternal humiliation for this.

I think they look down on the mainlanders but it goes bothways since they're called Chinkies when they come to mainland cities, there was one on Looksmax who absolutely detested mainland curries
Rice and curries are both rotting, so it’s hard to say who is more correct.

Distinct indigenous communities with their own culture and traditions.

we are not part of og hinduism or caste system.
What about Muslims and such? How do non-hindus that aren’t indrgenous fit into this system?

Subhumans trying to dominate other subhumans. Insects need mass euthanasia.
Have you met tribes people there?

What about Muslims and such? How do non-hindus that aren’t indrgenous fit into this system?
Technically they would be outcast or mlechha(foreign barbarian invaders).

Hardcore hindus treat muslims same as muslims treat jews and vice versa.

Technically they would be outcast or mlechha(foreign barbarian invaders).

Hardcore hindus treat muslims same as muslims treat jews and vice versa.
What if a non-hindu converts to hinduism? Do they stay outcasts as well?

the original andamanese tribes

They are not curry (in terms of ethnicity), andamanese people are ethnically niggERs who migrated from Africa. Most curries are a mixture of Aryan and Dravidian

They are not curry (in terms of ethnicity), andamanese people are ethnically niggERs who migrated from Africa. Most curries are a mixture of Aryan and Dravidian
I'd bang a north sentinelese tribal foid in a heart beat.

What if a non-hindu converts to hinduism? Do they stay outcasts as well?
I don't actually know tbh. Shits hella complicated both culturally and constitutionally. It is mandatory for indians to have caste-religion certificate but I have no fucking idea what caste a Hindu convert would belong to. I've never met one in IRL or heard about them except for iskon fags

Absolutely brutal

brutal existence.
imagine being born in the lowest race ever and also in the very lowest of the lowest of that race.
atleast light skinned upper class indians can get good jobs and light skinned wives but dravian shitskinned indians are destined to a life of misery and suffering.

I guess I would too if I was horny enough and she had a big ass, but I’d be afraid of being killed by andamanese men (no problem if I had a gun though, I’d shoot all the men dead and take their women, they wouldn’t be able to do shit to stop me, but I’m not that kind of pERson, I’d nevER kill for the sake of greed or self-benefit, I’d only kill someone in self-defence, if they pERsonally wronged me in some way, or to protect my family/innocent people).

Last edited:
brutal existence.

dravian shitskinned indians are destined to a life of misery and suffering.

Welcome to my life. I have it worse than 95% of incels. You think you have it bad? Try being a manlet shit-skinned Dravidian curry. You would rope within a week

I’ve only stayed alive this long cos my suicide would make my family sad, and I care about them cos I’m not a selfish pERson (also I have nice copes which allow me to tolERate my misERable existence).

You think you have it bad?
i am thankful that i am a sandnigger and not a curry.
i would kill myself if i was very dark brown skinned or shorter than 168cm (my height).
i wanna fuck a tribe woman in the woods tbh or inside a jungle in a tree while being shased by a lion.

Andamanese | Historica Wiki | Fandom

I guess I would too if I was horny enough and she had a big ass, but I’d be afraid of being killed by andamanese men (no problem if I had a gun though, I’d shoot all the men dead and take their women, they wouldn’t be able to do shit to stop me, but I’m not that kind of pERson, I’d nevER kill for the sake of greed or self-benefit, I’d only kill someone in self-defence, if they pERsonally wronged me in some way, or to protect my family/innocent people).

3d8fb5bc3f0768a2bb7a68edf65e7a15

There was a pic of her showing her big fat ass in high resolution but can't find it anymore , I'd fuck the shit out of this ooga booga.

i am thankful that i am a sandnigger and not a curry.
i would kill myself if i was very dark brown skinned or shorter than 168cm (my height).

i wanna fuck a tribe woman in the woods tbh or inside a jungle in a tree while being shased by a lion.

Andamanese | Historica Wiki | Fandom
:feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: coooom

View attachment 814605
There was a pic of her showing her big fat ass in high resolution but can't find it anymore , I'd fuck the shit out of this ooga booga.

She doesn’t have a big enough ass for me to ignore hER ugly face. If I found a sentinalese woman with a huge ass, I’d fuck hER (only from behind, so that I don’t have to see her ugly face and can instead visually stimulate myself from the sight of her big ass).

Why these Dalits don't kill themselves??

are you western curry?

well atleast they're not Negroes
West African nigs have high T, muscularity, and fast-twitch muscle fibers though. We curries don’t have anything like that :feelsrope:

100% - Permaban

I’m a manlet darkskin Dravidian curry.

I get mogged badly by Aryan curries who are below-avERage looking AND manlet, just because they have fair skin while I have poo coloured shitskin.

OvER when you are not only curry, but a bottom-tiER curry.

Imagine being a curry who is manlet AND has niggER-tiER skin colour. That’s me, oh I have autism as well on top of my repulsive physical appearance.

All manlet darkskin Dravidian curries should receive welfare from govERnment. It’s the worst existence for a pERson to live (excluding those who are deformed/disabled).
I'm Dravidian curry too. I hate my nigger roots, I was always Mocked by the fair skin currys and my relatives when I was kid, now I'm 19 (6'0 height) and i still have options, but I'm not gonna marry a Dravidian nigger women 'i don't want a Dravidian kid ,
( Now I finally got a gf , a fair skinned Muslim pajeeta and my neighbour, she is cute ❤️)

jarawa-tribe-olivier-blaise.jpg

Ironically these isolated tribal foids (Jarawas) are probably some of the cleanest foids w/o diseases. In fact, you're more likely to make them sick from one of the myraid of bugs the average modern human carries but has developed immunity to.

jarawa-tribe-olivier-blaise.jpg

Ironically these isolated tribal foids (Jarawas) are probably some of the cleanest foids w/o diseases. In fact, you're more likely to make them sick from one of the myraid of bugs the average modern human carries but has developed immunity to.

The only problem I have with fucking one of these women, is that they have much lowER iq than me, so although they are physically a human-being, based on their low level of consciousness compared to my own, it would feel like I’m fucking a wild animal lol.

But maybe I’m undERestimating their IQ. They might have low iq compared to 99% of humans, but I’m sure it’s still within human range and still at a level whERe I can intERact and communicate with them effectively, so it shouldn’t be a big deal

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back