Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is the fate ethnics in the west suffer

Probably-

Just wait.

Why not just accept the hug?

Brutal. This is why I never approached girls in school. Guaranteed rejection.
Screenshot 20230622 215955 TikTok

When the blackpill hits

Ethnic men deserve to fuck any white foid they want because they colonized us:feelsUgh:

Ethnic men deserve to fuck any white foid they want because they colonized us:feelsUgh:
White men deserve our own foids; each race deserves their own foids.

Makes the most sense, look at how race-mixing produces more Incels.

White men deserve our own foids; each race deserves their own foids.

Makes the most sense, look at how race-mixing produces more Incels.
Then why do I see white men with ethnic whores

The answer is not pleasant for our image, but I'll provide it next month.

I'm here daily, so there is no chance of avoidance.

Jose Mourinho is one of the most based Europeans in the modern age; He could probably run Portugal better than the Globohomo puppets running it.

A bit more than that.

White foids would rather set themselves on fire than touching a shitskined ethnic
I mean this water, from the title I was expecting this to be another jbw thread about white men taking deathnic foids

Whores choose the men they get with, not the other way around. Unless the guy is Chad of course

I mean this water, from the title I was expecting this to be another jbw thread about white men taking deathnic foids

A bit more. 5'2 to...?

Should ethnics burn white foids alive?
For not wanting to ruin their genes with deathnics? The fact that they mostly don’t do that is the only good thing about white foid behavior

Happens all the time; I see tons of white whores with not just Tyrones or Chadriguezs but even HTN Blacks or Tacos.

Happens all the time; I see tons of white whores with not just Tyrones or Chadriguezs but even HTN Blacks or Tacos.
Cope , not as much as I see normie white men with ethnic stacies when an ethnic has a white girl she's usually a low tier Becky at best

Fucking over for sandniggers we arent even on that list