Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is the biggest suicide fuel thread on the internet

giphy693bf.gif

Armpullups_4e6482_6047833.gif

5b5xlu8-png.60624

cq2Slw.gif

nLVbbwHppO3gkTQ7g6RnEw-aTJ_TYEmow8SWVuzB_1s.jpg

2ylvhfn.png

2yxouic.png

1431193432551.png

-JJAw1zWRUxvQe5i0SHkbg51pXKq04FUN1yez12DPjc.jpg

2ylvhfn.png

Last edited:
Damn, I have to save this thread. Whenever I feel like torturing myself, this is the place to go.

giphy693bf.gif

Armpullups_4e6482_6047833.gif

5b5xlu8-png.60624

cq2Slw.gif

nLVbbwHppO3gkTQ7g6RnEw-aTJ_TYEmow8SWVuzB_1s.jpg

2ylvhfn.png

2yxouic.png

1431193432551.png

-JJAw1zWRUxvQe5i0SHkbg51pXKq04FUN1yez12DPjc.jpg

2ylvhfn.png
I HATE Connor Murphy! I think the guy in the gym had every right to kill Murphy for such disrespect. "Haha it´s just for fun, for a video" fuck him he is an arrogant prick who looks like a God compared to the normal person. If I was that girl´s boyfriend I would have went straight home after that GIF ended and killed myself! I wouldn´t even have kept trained, just straight home for the rope

Women literally hate short men. Shortophobia should be a punishable offence just like misogyny is.

Holy shit that made me depressed. Time to chainsmoke to ease the pain

These things usually don't get to me that bad, but, fuck...that was a gauntlet. I am sad now. :feelscry:

send every cuck a link to that thread, everyone who isnt blackpilled, some might even rope

Damn, I have to save this thread. Whenever I feel like torturing myself, this is the place to go.
Me too

The girl biting her lip while looking at the Chad is pure suicidefuel. Just to know a girl will never look at me like that

cucktears would never make a post about a thread like this

Screen Shot 2018 05 20 at 51644 PM

My dick would be like that if I had my foreskin.

finna put on some sad music and cry while going through all the pages :lul:

Haha, thanks for that - some heartbreaking, infuriating, and funny stuff.

Same rostie made a post on the subreddit smalldickproblems.

I wonder how many people will actually commit suicide after reading this thread? fucking depressing...

Nice. I already knew everything in that thread.Being full awared is a bless and a curse. I hope some normies actually kil them self reading that.

Ruined my day. Thanks boyo

can you Ltierally fucKign NoT tawot ktok WOTj awiotj 8h 81h68 1h6813 h681h6 8138 1h361 61 616 1151151 15 15 1AJJJAJAAJa5i19613u96u139613631616316161363y6b135b11
??

Nice. I already knew everything in that thread.Being full awared is a bless and a curse. I hope some normies actually kil them self reading that.

I posted it to cucktears but it doesn’t go through because of moderation shit.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

That was more painful than I thought it would be

Stop linking your retarded sites here

US culture is so bizarre. Also, I'm already so much blackpilled that's JFL and not suicidefuel to me.

Actually, seeing that much manlet-bashing is even lifefuel to me. I almost think I can make it with a 3/10 face just because I'm tall (I know I can't).

US culture is so bizarre. Also, I'm already so much blackpilled that's JFL and not suicidefuel to me.

Actually, seeing that much manlet-bashing is even lifefuel to me. I almost think I can make it with a 3/10 face just because I'm tall (I know I can't).
Tallcels are volcels

Its so fuckin over theory. FUCKKKKKK :feelsree: :feelsrope::feelsree::feelsrope:

Good-looking manlets mog tall ogres hard.

A bad looking face is the worst attribute ever to get romance and sex. Nothing beats it.
There is no surgery that will make a 5'6 - 6'4.

Holy shit this is the most brutal mog I've ever seen.

aIKhYTL.png

if you still aren't blackpilled enough, see this thread everytime

Jesus that’s brutal. This kind of thing is precisely why I hate bitches.

HyO4Jlw.gif

alpha vs beta

There is no surgery that will make a 5'6 - 6'4.
Good point but certain shit that makes you ugly aren't possible to be corrected through surgery either.

Ears and nose are fairly easy to fix if you have the money. Chin, jaw, hair, skin are a bit more tricky. Eye area and skull shape problems= fucked for life.

Fakeup needs to be banned!

it's not suifuel, it's ERfuel
gas the chads, beta uprising now