Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is the biggest chad at my University

BlackPillUNC

BlackPillUNC

Chapel Hell
★★★

I don't believe in Just be White or Just be Tall, but he might be an example of both. He has great status... He's basically a professional athlete, so the way he does it is with status. If you're still young and reading this, it is time to sportsmaxx; I think it can take you places.

Proof that face doesn't matter as much as height and race.

I'm gonna say it's Status that's this guy's main playing card. Not height, not race, he's the sportsballer, and sportsball will get you far in college.

This is not possible

Disprove me by showing me a curry manlet fucking prime JB at his campus.

curry manlets can fuck prime curry jb, why does everyone think they're entitled to white women?

I doubt it

About him being a chad? 100% false

This, face is what matters

Height and race literally don't matter or at least matter the least out of everything

Look at that incel

curry manlets can fuck prime curry jb, why does everyone think they're entitled to white women?

No we can't. Where do you get this lie from?

Ethnics are celibate at >30% for men and <4% for women.

That's because our women are all fucking white guys.

See my signature.

whats his slay count?

im too much of a twig and im too unhealthy to sportsmax.

Height is everything.

i mog him facially, erm......... What university are you at by any chance? :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash: i wanna come

Does he have a big skull? I strongly believe a big skull can halo anyone.

Also he mogs almost everyone i have ever seen around these forums, he is just bloated in that pic.

Does he have a big skull? I strongly believe a big skull can halo anyone.

Also he mogs almost everyone i have ever seen around these forums, he is just bloated in that pic.
Man hes lower normie tier facially from that picture there's no getting around it tbh