Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is the beginning of the end of Iran they’re about 10 to 15 years out from the West levels of degeneracy

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Wahmen empowerment will topple the regime there and after that everything will jump into hyper speed. Tinder hookups and tattoos and piercings will soon be the norm there watch these dumb foids still claim to be “Muslim” with dyed hair and tattoos up and down them jfl. Iran is finished

Shiism is almost a completely different religion and Iran differs from any other islamic country by their laws

Over for Iraniancels.

@Persianyoungcel

How is the situation developing?

I don't think Iran's regime will be toppled.

If it is I'll unironically rope. I'll be so fucking mad.

Wahmen empowerment will topple the regime there and after that everything will jump into hyper speed. Tinder hookups and tattoos and piercings will soon be the norm there watch these dumb foids still claim to be “Muslim” with dyed hair and tattoos up and down them jfl. Iran is finished
I live in a country that borders Iran and I see quite a few Foids with dyed hair

@incelerated ruined Iran

I actually checked Google "iran site:incels.is", and I found quite a lot of great thought-provoking content.

Can anyone chip in with ideas? Why are Iranians so whorish? Why was Instagram not banned permanently? What the fuck are the Ayatollahs doing? Why are the Kurds so cucked? Like wtf, are they devil worshipping Yarsanis? I thought they're a based ancient Aryan religion, even better than Islam?

Feels like 2011 when muh' boy Gaddafi cucked, and I finished high school, never to see my crush ever again.

Still, I am happy for the Iranian boys from the Basij and the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, they at least have the ability to organise and fight back against Israel's invasion. My country of the Ukraine is literally controlled by the Jew (and so is Russia, for that matter). Savitri Devi would moan about the Kali-Yuga, and so should I.

@Shahist Persian

It funny that all the white knights there helping foid don't even realise how much they are setting themselves up for unchained female hypergamy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back