Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News This is the advice older foids give to younger foids on how to dress

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★

8 PM

Last edited:
way to long too watch... i might fap to the part she tries the leggings on later...

way to long too watch... i might fap to the part she tries the leggings on later...
lol, long story short, she used to dress in baggy "nerdy" clothes, but now that she's 14 her online audience convinced her to dress slutty like other teen thots.

lol, long story short, she used to dress in baggy "nerdy" clothes, but now that she's 14 her online audience convinced her to dress slutty like other teen thots.
Dress like a Whore Honey all the other kids are doing it!/ Show off that nice Jailbait ass YASS BITCH!

Hot

KILL THEM ALL NOW PLS PLS PLS

Dressing like a teenager = wearing yoga/tight pants and other slutty clothes to make all the pedocels want to fuck you?

They probably think their "athletic" too wearing it.

Dressing like a teenager = wearing yoga/tight pants and other slutty clothes to make all the pedocels want to fuck you?
Just lol at the norms/standards...

is she actually 14??

"pedophilia" doesnt exist

It's normal for little girls to dress like hookers these days. As you can see, other females will shame you if you try to dress even half-modestly. And then they accuse men of sexual objectification and all this other bullshit. They are truly insufferable creatures.

It's normal for little girls to dress like hookers these days. As you can see, other females will shame you if you try to dress even half-modestly. And then they accuse men of sexual objectification and all this other bullshit. They are truly insufferable creatures.
They want them to get used to cucking men from an early age. They also want them to start fucking chads, so they can't pair bond with their future beta husbands.

They want good looking males to notice them

The age of degeneracy is upon us, young girls are literally told and encouraged to be whores.
Nuke everything, fuck this fucking planet.

Also, teenage girls should be banned from the internet. It's a breeding ground for degeneracy.

It's gross when young girls who look not mature wear all these "hot clothes"

The age of degeneracy is upon us, young girls are literally told and encouraged to be whores.
Nuke everything, fuck this fucking planet.

Also, teenage girls should be banned from the internet. It's a breeding ground for degeneracy.
I agree

It's gross when young girls who look not mature wear all these "hot clothes"
It's hot when young girls who look not mature wear all these "hot clothes"
fixed that for you, buddy

It's hot when young girls who look not mature wear all these "hot clothes"
fixed that for you, buddy
Nuh, i mean when they're almost children, fuck, that's only for pedos, but i don't understand them. There is no sexuality in kids, it's strange as fuck

Nuh, i mean when they're almost children, fuck, that's only for pedos, but i don't understand them. There is no sexuality in kids, it's strange as fuck
Well the girl in OP is 14, so no pedo.
And she's ugly anyway, there's much more high quality content on youtube.

LMAO at her body being perfect. Far from that, not bad but goes to show women perceive thicker women less attractive than men. Also, her ass didn't even had separation from the hamstrings.
Yes, most women like walking stick type of girl, what a lot of men find attractive is considered ''fat'' on the femoid logic