Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the #1 factor causing young men to develop hateful misogynistic views...

4KgN.gif

Society never really cared about young men. We were losers before we were born even when I was a small child. I was always mistreated by practically everybody which includes authority figure adults. I had pondered what am I doing wrong now? I realized I was never meant to fit in and I has been a loser before I was born. I wish I can go back to the time of void where I was never a memory in anybody's mind. I didn't exist and I never had a bad day eventually. The time will come where I will arrive back to that and the people who remember me can go fuck themselves.

wow how did you discover this?

Society never really cared about young men. We were losers before we were born even when I was a small child. I was always mistreated by practically everybody which includes authority figure adults. I had pondered what am I doing wrong now? I realized I was never meant to fit in and I has been a loser before I was born. I wish I can go back to the time of void where I was never a memory in anybody's mind. I didn't exist and I never had a bad day eventually. The time will come where I will arrive back to that and the people who remember me can go fuck themselves.
you sound like a little beta

you sound like a little beta
Perhaps you are right i'm afraid of people I can't fight worth a shit. I do hate humanity to The core I do want to live away from them. I ponder about being taken out of my misery finally. I still ponder why I am a pussy. My father beat the shit out of me maybe it's my small height I grew up in the hood i've been a victim of extreme violence. I just can't fight.

Perhaps you are right i'm afraid of people I can't fight worth a shit. I do hate humanity to The core I do want to live away from them. I ponder about being taken out of my misery finally. I still ponder why I am a pussy. My father beat the shit out of me maybe it's my small height I grew up in the hood i've been a victim of extreme violence. I just can't fight.
I fought a lot but I am still a little bit afraud of it. But since I took the full blackpill I dont care anymore. I would pick a fught in a moment I dont look for them but I also dont hide from them.
I have 15 years experience as amateur boxer so thats also not too bad for fights..

Yes. If a woman is a misandrist its men's fault. If a man is a misogynist, its also men's fault.

I fought a lot but I am still a little bit afraud of it. But since I took the full blackpill I dont care anymore. I would pick a fught in a moment I dont look for them but I also dont hide from them.
I have 15 years experience as amateur boxer so thats also not too bad for fights..
So you can understand why my predicament is a lot different than yours

Society hurt my feelings

it's only us who have dignity to hate on the real problem.
Taligays over Twitter (AKA your average redpiller) are probably reading up some trash/fake video/conspiracy theories to discredit you (and call you Daeshi fanboy).