Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is supposed to be the pinnacle of my life and instead I waste it inside because everyone hates me

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Just fucking lol. I'm 18 and everyone keeps telling me this is the best time of my life, but instead i just get socially raped the minute I speak to anyone, never get invited anywhere, and just rot inside all the fucking time.

I wish I just had fucking friends to hang out with. I already wasted high school doing nothing and now I will spend the rest of my youth doing nothing as well, all because no one can even be bothered to make memories with me...just fucking lol

Update: just checked social media, and what a FUCKING surprise...all the people who made fun of me in high school are out and about doing shit...meanwhile I am just inside...

The most fun I have to look forward to is going to summer classes so that I can finish my degree early, cause college is gonna be a waste of time socially speaking as well

lmfao. it only gets worse after highschool socially. I went thru my entire uni experience having made 0 friends. oh no gf, but now i will make tons of money and get a gf! lmao, no one actually cares what your job is anymore. only 35 year old roasties that are sick of being poor.

if youre already getting shit on that hard in highschool its fucking over man

Me when I was young, basically. Don't worry though, things will not change. Inceldom has one virtue : stability.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back