Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is such a woman-moment

I was actually waiting for her to lift the darn thing up.

I feel so bad for the kids who grow up with apps like tiktok or reddit

What is this tic tac thing? I lost 5 minutes of my life

Ok i just love this guy, he's one of the feel good content creators on tik tok.

And this cake looks like a diabetic death sentence.

Women can't even belong to the kitchen anymore
They're cooking terrorists

1:51 and blue I think every black bride should have something blue :feelshaha:
of fucking course:feelskek:

That was fucking waste of time.

Yet you watched it, you could have just stopped watching after a minute or two
So you're going to pretend that was the most entertaining 5 minutes of your life for the sake of not calling what it is?

but you objected to calling waste of time
I didn’t. I just asked you why you continued to watch, even tough it was obviously a waste of time from the start. What did you expect to happen after like 3 minutes? Did you expect a firework or something?

I didn’t. I just asked you why you continued to watch, even tough it was obviously a waste of time from the start. What did you expect to happen after like 3 minutes? Did you expect a firework or something?
What part of "That was fucking waste of time" you don't understand? It means that I regret spending 5 minutes watching this shit. I can't regain this time, unless you got another genius idea on how to do it, aristotle.

What part of "That was fucking waste of time" you don't understand? It means that I regret spending 5 minutes watching this shit. I can't regain this time, unless you got another genius idea on how to do it, aristotle.
And again you are participating in a completely useless and time wasting discussion which i use to troll you and you would probably spend hours arguing with me over what you actually meant

And again you are participating in a completely useless and time wasting discussion which i use to troll you and you would probably spend hours arguing with me over what you actually meant
JFL up untill now I thought you were playing dumb, but I know that you're retared. You probably would spent those hours
arguing, since you must be so excited by your "trolling".

Last edited: