Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this is such a nice site. i have never been ridiculed on this site. on lookism.net i was massacred daily

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36516

wish i was never born tbh
-
lookism.net full of fakecels tormented me daily. never had to go through abuse on incels.is. if i ever make money i will be making a donation to the members (not the mods coz they keep banning me)

Donate for me :ahegao:

yeah them sites are filled with incel teenagers trying to prove themselves. this is for the guys who have accepted their fate.

did you post pics there?

Lmao lookism is full of Chads.

yeah them sites are filled with incel teenagers trying to prove themselves. this is for the guys who have accepted their fate.

I've proven my points by now. Still, I joyfully look forward to demonstrating my true intelligence at a later time.

Looksmax and Lookism are full of failed narcissists trying to diminish one another to feel better about themselves. Both sites suck ass and serve as proof of the necessity of our no brag and no persecution rules.

People say this site is toxic, it's actually one of the least toxic communities I've ever seen.

Looksmax and Lookism are full of failed narcissists trying to diminish one another to feel better about themselves. Both sites suck ass and serve as proof of the necessity of our no brag and no persecution rules.

People say this site is toxic, it's actually one of the least toxic communities I've ever seen.
it is. its a safespace.

It's always the same pictures of people who have ascended as well, if surgery is so good then why haven't more people ascended other than salludon?

good take. no brag is essential

Totally agree. For a forum full of supposed hateful mysogynists the people here are pretty damn chill unless you say stupid bluepilled shit or brag. At that point you have it coming though. Don't feel like I fit in much since I'm on the older end of what's typical on the site but you guys are cool and definitely entertaining

Me too. People are nice here

It was hilarious to see some of the sexhavers there calling themselves incels :feelshaha:

This