Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is some SERIOUS ascension with total craniofacial reorientation through monoblock surgery.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

Source: https://www.researchgate.net/figure...treatment-of-Crouzon-and-Apert_fig5_261254418

From inkrell to incel.

The marvels of science tbh

Not to let my autism shine through too much but... is that a boy or a girl?

Where's the ascension?

Totally unnecessary. She went all the extra mile while the only thing she had to do was exist. I guarantee you, she’d have gotten x5 more likes on her first Tinder profile than the average user on here will have in a lifetime.

Totally unnecessary. She went all the extra mile while the only thing she had to do was exist. I guarantee you, she’d have gotten x5 more likes on her first Tinder profile than the average user on here will have in a lifetime.
She shouldn't have been allowed to cheat her genetics through LAPRing surgery. She should've been euthanized instead.

From disgusting to invsible.

I mean, he went from bottom of the sewers should've been aborted degeneration to 3/10 subhuman. These peoples should be shot down at birth honestly, it would do them a favor.

Surgery should be free for all incels.

Business is booming, limb lengthening surgery was first designed to treat soldiers affected by world war 2. But now it is used for cosmetic purpose. You name it they can do it. The institution needs more subhuman so that the money keeps flowing.

These peoples should be shot down at birth honestly, it would do them a favor.
In a way religion is based, where they prohibit such and forced parents to live with the consequences.

She shouldn't have been allowed to cheat her genetics through LAPRing surgery. She should've been euthanized instead.
prohibited by religion and medical instituttion. Why would they when your suffering makes them money.

Gad dayum, mb. Then it was a waste of money, plain and simple.
Worse.

It will open a tinder profile, reject ALL men with slightly less-than-perfect facial proportions, marry a Chad or Chadlite and then give birth to several deformed abominations just like itself.