Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is so fricking fake, no way this can be real.

D

depressedmanlet

Greycel

This was actually a post from reddit:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/self/comments/9vs05k/my_son_is_a_hateful_incel_and_i_just_cannot_save/?share_id=tdFy_0EWnx61sIsRIgkEc&utm_content=1&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

This seems to be complete bullshit, parts of the story seem too exaggerated to be real. Also sometimes people post fake stuff on reddit so I won't be surprised if it is fake.

(Reason posting it here is because the original post has comments locked)

5years old post even redditors are calling bullshit on that one
GTFO with your glowpost ITfag

It is a famous larp meme now tbh

It’s obvs bait and Redditors took it easily

ICK what a disgusting little worm yikes i cant even... LOCK HIM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY

Bait like no other

If you ever feel bad about your intelligence remember 59k retards were dumb enough to believe this shit.

I don't know why Redditors bother coming up with these retarded stories for fake internet points. The only fake internet point system that matters is incels.is post count.

It's bullshit, reddit it's full of it.

I wrote the original reddit post, and yes, it is real, my son actually behaves like that. I disowned him.
Then I wonder what are you doing here in the first place!

Better Lovestory than Twillight.

What a classic. Definitely going to be one of the entries in my Incel iceberg if i ever actually make it

I remember hearing this story on a YT video. All the normies and teens believed it in the comment section.