Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is so black-pilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
While most Incel.co users are shitposting here, IT are spreading the black-pill. This post I found there is really based and blackpilled

Wow thats pretty high iq

Women havent had to adapt to society. They are allowed to be whores and fuck all the chads as they please, like they did 10 million years ago. Men have changed tho. If we were the same as 10 million years ago we would be every raping woman we see and beating their boyfriends

"them though they still need the whole “heightism” thing when in reality they just say that because their shitty personality prevents them from getting a partner "

Lmao this retards think that heightism isn't real

Women havent had to adapt to society. They are allowed to be whores and fuck all the chads as they please, like they did 10 million years ago. Men have changed tho. If we were the same as 10 million years ago we would be every raping woman we see and beating their boyfriends
Are you sure about this? I would say women are the best at exploiting society, and that that counts as an adaptation

If we men were the sam as just 30.000 years ago we would be hunting horses or birds to survive. Saint Sigma is right. Foids aren't as evolved as men. Civilization was created by the blood and the efforts of men. Foids were considered as mere objects in many societies like in Ancient Greece, India, Pre-Islamic Arabia, China, Japan and it's not a coincidence tbh

That sucks a lot, seaching sentien being in femalekind

Are you sure about this? I would say women are the best at exploiting society, and that that counts as an adaptation
This is why they're compared to hornets by an ancient Greek philosopher (I don't remember his name tbh)

No. Exploiting society is done for them by men. Women are worshipped from the moment they are born. No brainpower needed. Just exist with a vagina. If men werent so desperate for sex, we would have women kept away with 0 rights

It really is lol

Ironically they are the biggest incel sub

Cucks doing God's work

They're idiots