Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is proof women are not actually psychopaths towards men

Are you being serious right now?

Of course he’s attractive omfg :feelskek: :feelskek:

Hahahaha holy shit I want it to end :feelsrope:

Women want to help/serve Chads.

Foids show empathy to chads ONLY. Otherwise, they'd do this to virtue signal and garner attention.

Last edited:
Even if this weren't staged, she would only do this to virtue signal and farm praise on social media.

ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel, ropefuel,

It's so staged, I bet the Parkinson's thing was an act. She's actually on Disney's hit new dating/candid camera show "Prince Charming," where handsome bachelors seek a woman of noble intent. Through tricks like "Would she help me eat if I had the shakes?" It's the glass slipper for the TikTok Era.

1. the guy has chad physical traits, so its no wonder
2. the camera is on and the reaction was too quick to look natural
3. even if it wasnt a chad and real they would always be the exception, not the norm. most foids would do nothing

The meme is played up, saying all women are psychopaths is cope. But there’s definitely a huge amount of them (even if not clinically).

Impressive. Very nice.

Now let's see her help the 3/10 subhuman curry.

Chad only jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back