Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is probably why I didn't survived highschool in this shithole

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Thread title: filipinos of reddit, what are the schools like?

(TL;DR below my thread)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Philippines/comments/mb79qw/filipinos_of_reddit_what_are_the_schools_like/grwfb7o?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

[UWSL]"Now when it comes to race, I know, touchy subject, let me go out and say that Filipinos are NOT racist. We do, however, sadly base our treatment of others on their appearance. It just so happens that we have a very Eurocentric or East Asian-centric view of beauty, and anyone who does not pass the standard is treated much less favorably by their peers. This means you can't be dark-skinned, with a huge, flat nose, huge eyes, or be fat and short."Ugly" is quite often the worst thing you can be in high school. You can relegate yourself to being the class clown in order to be accepted but that's not any better. Teachers are not immune to this."[/UWSL]

Last edited:
"We're not racist, we just treat White and East Asian-looking people better" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
What a low iq plebbitor

I found out that Racepill is especially brutal in school (Middle School and Elementary School included).