Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is probably just satan talking, but…

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I hear it’s easier to become Roman Catholic if you’re orthodox, so the devil within says, “stick with orthodoxy til you’ve been chrismated, and if you’re still inkwell by then, just jump ship because youll find more of your inkwell brethren there in priests alone(assuming they’re adhering to their vows of celibacy n shiet).”

Or join the true religion of Islam, 2022 cel

What religion you trying next after christianity also won’t get you a virgin?
Thats secondary at this point, Chico. Im just mildly concerned about all the family mogging, mang, even tho i kinda know the grass aint necessarily greener on that side of the fence

With Roman Catholicism, at least the hierarchy is comprised with chicos who’ve taken a vow of inkwelldom, so I can view them as brethren in the inkwell struggle n shiet, mang

Or join the true religion of Islam, 2022 cel
:feelstastyman:

I hear it’s easier to become Roman Catholic if you’re orthodox, so the devil within says, “stick with orthodoxy til you’ve been chrismated, and if you’re still inkwell by then, just jump ship because youll find more of your inkwell brethren there in priests alone(assuming they’re adhering to their vows of celibacy n shiet).”
YUP, THAT'S SATAN (IN VIDEO GAME)

:feelstastyman:
established by a group of filthy Bedouins from 14th century

You're off by like 6 centuries. Stopped reading there. Probably white tricks

I pray that he doesnt, mang, but it just seems like Roman Catholic clergy is the clergy for inkwells in a way:incel:
You mean the required celibacy for Catholic Priests?

What religion you trying next after christianity also won’t get you a virgin?
Judaism, 100%

Ah, let the man cope, isn't like anyone going to quench his beliefs because some random guy on the internet said that they are bad.. you aren't going to make mr. Ortho leave his act

You're off by like 6 centuries. Stopped reading there. Probably white tricks
JFL, there were countries, kingdoms and civilizations from before 50 centuries.

You uneducated nigger keep coping :feelsugh:

Catholicism is cuckoldry, stick to Orthodoxy.

JFL, there were countries, kingdoms and civilizations from before 50 centuries.

You uneducated nigger keep coping :feelsugh:
As well as lacking basic historical knowledge, you also lack basic comprehension skills. I can smell your small autistic brain

Thats secondary at this point, Chico. Im just mildly concerned about all the family mogging, mang, even tho i kinda know the grass aint necessarily greener on that side of the fence

With Roman Catholicism, at least the hierarchy is comprised with chicos who’ve taken a vow of inkwelldom, so I can view them as brethren in the inkwell struggle n shiet, mang
You mean a vow of volceldom jfl

Judaism, 100%

Ah, let the man cope, isn't like anyone going to quench his beliefs because some random guy on the internet said that they are bad.. you aren't going to make mr. Ortho leave his act
He was catholicism and islam coping before already, so him jumping ship again isn’t unprecedented

0 discussion point.

It is the smell of nearest muslim to your location or maybe yours.
What would I discuss when your first sentence was historically wrong, and then you couldn't even understand me explaining that to you

What would I discuss when your first sentence was historically wrong, and then you couldn't even understand me explaining that to you :feels:
Dn rd retard :feelsjuice:
My thread will for ever expose the retard muslims and keep them seething :feelshmm:

Si, chico. That seems like it might make them more relatable to ppl like us, mang
This is something I have to concede. They are able to relate to us somewhat, even if they weren't inkwells.

Mr. Pope is a temporary Chico tho:feelsthink:
And what makes you think the next one won't be even more of a cuck? Kek.
Anyway it's your choice. Do whatever you want

And what makes you think the next one won't be even more of a cuck? Kek.
Anyway it's your choice. Do whatever you want
Likewise, how do we know he wont be like the late pope Benedict, mang? A based chico can hope…

If you are going to be religious then atleast become a Sedevacantist Traditional Catholic.

If you manage to find God, tell him to eat shit

Both are dead religions , islam will dominate

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back