Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is pretty much what awaits you once you turn past 30/40

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

People say you shouldn't rope. There's still so much to live for. But if you tell me this is my fate, then why wouldn't I rope?

Men work hard because they have a reason to do so. If one has nothing to fight for, what exactly keeps him alive?

And you wonder why so many men turn to alcohol and drugs. If not for those, there is literally nothing for them.

He's the Japanese crimson chin jfl.

Brutal this is me in 4 years.

Bru’al. At least there are millions in the same boat.

View attachment 348460
View attachment 348461
View attachment 348462
View attachment 348463

People say you shouldn't rope. There's still so much to live for. But if you tell me this is my fate, then why wouldn't I rope?

Men work hard because they have a reason to do so. If one has nothing to fight for, what exactly keeps him alive?

And you wonder why so many men turn to alcohol and drugs. If not for those, there is literally nothing for them.
Holy fuck that comic is brutal, does the main character end up roping?

he chin mogs me though ngl

For some people life simply has nothing more to offer them.

Fuck dying like this. Iam going to fuck hookers and play videogames.

And you wonder why so many animes are always focused on kids below 18 in High School. There's still hope, opportunity etc.

Whats there to see when you're an adult? A brutal agepill like this? A path of low paid wageslavery with nothing to look forward to?

Hookers.. games.. alcohol, substance. All of this we would max out. The vacuum would always be there and we would overdo on the aforementioned copes.

i read a book about getting successful and it literally said:
many of the richest and most successful men got the willpower from a woman by their side, even normal men get a massive boost to get a better job and improve for their partner, there are tons of studies that support these claims
if i don't get anywhere in life i might as well rope

View attachment 348460
View attachment 348461
View attachment 348462
View attachment 348463

I don't want to die until I played the next Elder Scrolls.

At 32 I can confirm this is true.

is just matter of time better rope in my case

And you wonder why so many animes are always focused on kids below 18 in High School. There's still hope, opportunity etc.

Whats there to see when you're an adult? A brutal agepill like this? A path of low paid wageslavery with nothing to look forward to?
The OLD characters in those are like 28 or 32 jfl.

Moneymaxx and hobbymaxx as much as possible.

What awaits me is the rope.

Do anything you can to get out of the wageslave life