Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is our future

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
★★

Found this video in my recommendations page, like even the algorithm knows it's over for me. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

That guy is a fraud. If you watch his other videos he has a cute wife and multiple kids, and they cook food together and do arts and crafts and shit. Despite that, all he does is whine about how lonely he is. What a fucking idiot.

That guy is a fraud. If you watch his other videos he has a cute wife and multiple kids, and they cook food together and do arts and crafts and shit. Despite that, all he does is whine about how lonely he is. What a fucking idiot.
Yep.

He reminds me of those 'lonely femcels' lol.

Which videos?

Democracy is gay

Not surprising since he doesn’t even look bad
If anyone complains about being lonely while having decent looks they aren’t genuinely lonely

Notice how the title says "I am lonely on Saturday night" and not "I've been lonely since birth"