Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is one of cucktears top posters.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
DtdqIONWsAAnEU0.jpg

C63iOlu.jpg

A mentally ill tranny that's obsessed with bdsm.
Kek at that hairline, I'm sure hes gonna make a very convincing woman when he goes bald.

Last edited:
Images are broken

The average incels.is user probably mogs most creatures on cucktears

cope if you want bang that thing

Imgur has constant problem with this site, incels.is getting cucked by imgur :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I mentioned before. They are degenerate freaks. Lowest of the low

Why even acknowledge cucktears?
I don't need a picture to know that they are as ugly on the inside as we are on the outside.

You'd think a tranny would understand what it's like to be bullied by society and not kick other people having a hard time in life

Seems like every tranny i come into contact with is a mentally ill piece of shit

You'd think a tranny would understand what it's like to be bullied by society and not kick other people having a hard time in life

Seems like every tranny i come into contact with is a mentally ill piece of shit
Everyone needs to find someone lower than themselves to kick down

Images still broken, fix dat shit bro

Some of the trying to fit in by being oppressors and say we’re not normal when they weren’t seen as normal people a few years ago.

They know wary well, but they wish to forget, some actually remember. like most of my tranny friends, but there is a percentage who wish to forget and be delusional.

DtdqIONWsAAnEU0.jpg

C63iOlu.jpg

A mentally ill tranny that's obsessed with bdsm.
Kek at that hairline, I'm sure hes gonna make a very convincing woman when he goes bald.

That thing not a tranny boyo, trannies don't get bald. That's a "genderfluid" "pansexual" cross-dressing butt-fucking faggot after a failed sex change operation. The only thing this guy fucks (or gets fucked by), are other cross-dressing men. That's why he looks so dead and depressed.

Note this down, this depressed balding readhaired faggot "thing" posts on that "Daily Advice Thread" on cucktears to teach us how to get women. JFL.

Just fucking look at his dead eyes, if you bring a rope within his 3 feet radius, this guy will immediately hang himself.

Images machine broke.

That thing not a tranny boyo, trannies don't get bald. That's a "genderfluid" "pansexual" cross-dressing butt-fucking faggot after a failed sex change operation. The only thing this guy fucks (or gets fucked by), are other cross-dressing men. That's why he looks so dead and depressed.

Note this down, this depressed balding readhaired faggot "thing" posts on that "Daily Advice Thread" on cucktears to teach us how to get women. JFL.

Just fucking look at his dead eyes, if you bring a rope within his 3 feet radius, this guy will immediately hang himself.
They are the subhuman cucks, too ugly to be regular cucks. They are angry at us because we're in our mid twenties and should have committed suicide or become homosexual drug addicts by now. They know that by now, we should have all committed mass suicides in public to the point where newscasters include incel corpses in the morning traffic report. They know the only thing that keeps us alive is the desire to see ectogenesis liberate mankind from the Animal Game.

They know the only thing that keeps us alive is the desire to see ectogenesis liberate mankind from the Animal Game.

B A S E D

Ectogenesis + sex bots == game over for cucks and roasties

Looks like that chicagocel who sold us out.

Lmao

You'll never see good looking people on reddit.
Because they barely use internet and they are too busy with their life.

I just finished fapping and THIS is what you show me?! I need a sulfuric acid shower now

Reminds me of that little britain sketch where the tall guy goes around speaking in a high pitched female accent saying IM A LADY, whilst being obviously incredibly mannish and having a 5 o clock shadow or full beard, like this guy kek. Then whenver he got angry hed revert to deep man voice briefly.

whats his username?

6DF5D13D F065 42A6 B313 5E3B5EA6A02F

I weep for humanity.

Remember: actual normal people don't obsess over what a bunch of self-defined losers post on an obscure internet website

Lol, and they put 100,000 Chads and Stacie’s on there usercount :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Wow, I liked the images better when they were broken. :dafuckfeels:

What is this creature? Is it human?

Further proof that IT are just incels in denial.

These completely normal and socially adjusted 'people' are the leading voices in all things anti-incel. They're the first stop for the media and normies

> discord
the memes write themselves boyocs

Bald? Check.
Skinnyfat? Check.
Disgustingly ugly? Check.
Everyone here mogs this faggot 100% :feelsahh:

Reminds me of this
1515761126490.jpg

B A S E D

Ectogenesis + sex bots == game over for cucks and roasties
Ectogenesis and companion bots won't just destroy the betabux cuck economy, it will liberate mankind from being at war with each other and making others suffer to "prove their worthiness". Think about time, energy, thoughts, and feelings men spend on the struggle to be biologically successful in the barbaric battle royale of "natural selection".... We will be able to spend so much of our lives bringing light to the darkness of the world instead competing for a prize that isn't what was advertised. It's like in many anime and superhero stories where the final villains want to create a perfect world at the cost of many innocent lives (The Chad-Femoid Animal Eugenics Agenda) and the heroes (The Incels, MGTOWS, Targeted Individuals, Transhumanists, ect...) oppose the villain's plan because their perfect world isn't worth sacrificing the lives of the people who live in their world today. Ectogenesis and genetic modification is how the heroes save the people of today from the villain's scheme. They always say we are "violent misogynists", these hypocrites will not acknowledge the fact that female sexuality is the ultimate form of violence and has killed more men than any other form of violence in the history of mankind. Incel Liberation isn't about hating femoids, it's about saving men's lives and giving hope to the hopeless.