Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is not funny anymore

PERFECTWAVE

PERFECTWAVE

Mechanical Frenchcel
★★
Its all fun in the west but when it reach humanity last stand (Muslims country, Mennonite South America, ...) i just want to die.

More and more arab woman in conservative muslim country are publicly protesting against hymen repair surgery and virginity certificate along side WK arab cuck who think he can finally ascend if he support woman JFL if only he knew that he will just worsen his case.

WOMAN DOESNT WANT ANY CONSEQUENCE, SHE WANNA ENJOY LIFE AT 10000%

Im done, Jew-man and his allie White-man have definitly won, the entire world will become a dark place where most men live like sexless rats and most woman selling her dirty socks and her feces to these same men.

Last edited:
trust allah he's best of planners. dont cry like bitch

And what will they do? (toilets) Nothing. They can protest any amount they want - public execution and they will be put in place. Fuck women

virginity certificate
Where the hell is my virginity certificate?! I want at least one certificate that people care about. I could never catch all the poke'mon in red or blue to get the certifcate to print off from the gambeboy colour printer. :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back