Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is NOT a rope thread, but...

Just cope on the forum. But whatever you do, don’t get banned.

This is so fucking depressing. If I didn’t have religion to cope with, I’d be dead too.

Life isn’t easy man. If you do decide to end it, I won’t blame you but at the same time I don’t encourage it. Best to just keep yourself alive though or you let the normies win.

Implying that if I'm alive, they lose???

Win at what btw? They've already won.

Implying that if I'm alive, they lose???

Win at what btw? They've already won.
I think normies just like being able to say ‘Yay, incel killed himself lol’.

have you thought about statusmaxxxing i mean you have a decent youtube channel maybe something could happen

Reading this again, this is kinda naive. Do you know how much luck and how many connections you need to get status? For every high-S man, there are millions who tried harder than him who failed.

"Just be high status, bro".

It's not that easy, esp if you're ugly, which is kinda the problem in the first place.
I think normies just like being able to say ‘Yay, incel killed himself lol’.

Only I.T. would say that. Actual normies don't care. Anyway, the implication is that if live to a ripe old age, I will have stuck it to I.T.? Nah, I would have wasted time being alive.

As for saving your money and retiring to a shithole country. That is another cope. At least, it has some caveats: It wouldn't be to Brazil cuz you would get murdered, it would have to be to SEA. And which hobbies? The same ones you have now? Vidya? It's all pointless, IMO. Being dead > coping. The problem is finding the courage to KYS..

1. Not all 3rd world countries are shithole countries, when you say shithole country I think of places like Liberia or Haiti, not brazil

2. The "you will get murdered" thing for brazil is a cliche BS meme, every country has dangerous areas (low class), middle class areas, upper middle class areas, high class areas, etc. There are a lot of MGTOW that are going to brazil, it just depends on where you can afford to live, if I can only afford to rent in a low class area then I would not bother going. America is a great country, but I would never go live in Chicago, every place has its dangerous areas.

3. Unlike you I've never really wanted "companionship" or "female validation", you probably feel "lonely", I just feel horny lol, the only thing that I feel I'm missing out on is sex, because that's all I've ever really wanted, so of course guys like you want to kill yourself because you'll never "feel desired", I'd have no problem just fucking whores, playing vidya, etc for the rest of my life, you need to give up on your ego and stop thinking of yourself as someone who is worthy of "love", stop caring about the entire concept, its all just lust anyways, you're chasing ghosts, chase after tangible things you can actually enjoy.

All this Being dead > coping sounds retarded. Men pretty much just need sex, food and entertainment to have an enjoyable life (well that's all I need), everything else is ego based and you only feel bad about it, because you are still an egoist, abandon your ego, stop chasing after ego based goals, and you'll stop wasting your time and feeling like dying so much.

A lot of you guys are suffering because you are mentally trying to be Chad even though you are stuck in an incel body, you give yourself Chad standards of living, Chad goals, etc, that doesn't make any sense logically, you aren't Chad, its like a chicken trying to train itself to fly after it sees an eagle soaring, stop wasting all that mental energy on something that is not for you or within your grasp.

Think of it in video game terms, imagine if you start off with a class with stats geared towards dexterity and agility (archer) rather than strength and health (warrior), you would be stupid if you bought a two handed sword and warrior based armor, and tried to fight as a warrior. There are perks to the life path that is ahead of black pillers, but we have to put in years of work till we can even enjoy those perks, but most of you are never going to enjoy those perks because you're too busy trying to think and be Chad even though you know full well you aren't. I thought black pillers are supposed to be the logical ones, abandon your ego.

What if you became a very rich man OP?

Reading this again, this is kinda naive. Do you know how much luck and how many connections you need to get status? For every high-S man, there are millions who tried harder than him who failed.

"Just be high status, bro".

It's not that easy, esp if you're ugly, which is kinda the problem in the first place.

Only I.T. would say that. Actual normies don't care. Anyway, the implication is that if live to a ripe old age, I will have stuck it to I.T.? Nah, I would have wasted time being alive.
Either way, many people just suck.

1. Not all 3rd world countries are shithole countries, when you say shithole country I think of places like Liberia or Haiti, not brazil

2. The "you will get murdered" thing for brazil is a cliche BS meme, every country has dangerous areas (low class), middle class areas, upper middle class areas, high class areas, etc. There are a lot of MGTOW that are going to brazil, it just depends on where you can afford to live, if I can only afford to rent in a low class area then I would not bother going. America is a great country, but I would never go live in Chicago, every place has its dangerous areas.

Do you honestly see yourself moving to Brazil? Have you been brushing up on your Portuguese?

If you're rich enough to insulate yourself from most Brazilians then it would be good.

3. Unlike you I've never really wanted "companionship" or "female validation", you probably feel "lonely", I just feel horny lol, the only thing that I feel I'm missing out on is sex, because that's all I've ever really wanted, so of course guys like you want to kill yourself because you'll never "feel desired", I'd have no problem just fucking whores, playing vidya, etc for the rest of my life, you need to give up on your ego and stop thinking of yourself as someone who is worthy of "love", stop caring about the entire concept, its all just lust anyways, you're chasing ghosts, chase after tangible things you can actually enjoy.

For me, it's not about women but when you take relationships out of the equation, what is life? Working? Aging? Balding? Weakening? Dying. To be clear, even having a gf IMO isn't a GREAT reason for living but without even that, there is even less reason. I guess I just hate life in general.

All this Being dead > coping sounds retarded. Men pretty much just need sex, food and entertainment to have an enjoyable life (well that's all I need), everything else is ego based and you only feel bad about it, because you are still an egoist, abandon your ego, stop chasing after ego based goals, and you'll stop wasting your time and feeling like dying so much.

OK Barbaroossa MGTOW 2014 lol. But srs, I agree that men need less than women. Women need protection, attention, validation, love, etc, whereas men are more independent.

A lot of you guys are suffering because you are mentally trying to be Chad even though you are stuck in an incel body, you give yourself Chad standards of living, Chad goals, etc, that doesn't make any sense logically, you aren't Chad, its like a chicken trying to train itself to fly after it sees an eagle soaring, stop wasting all that mental energy on something that is not for you or within your grasp.

Wanting a 3.5/10 roastie gf who hasn't sucked too many dicks in Cancun and Magaluf, and who hasn't had too many abortions, hasn't been in too many gangbangs, isn't too over 250 lbs, isn't too unable to pairbond is not chad standards.

Think of it in video game terms, imagine if you start off with a class with stats geared towards dexterity and agility (archer) rather than strength and health (warrior), you would be stupid if you bought a two handed sword and warrior based armor, and tried to fight as a warrior. There are perks to the life path that is ahead of black pillers, but we have to put in years of work till we can even enjoy those perks, but most of you are never going to enjoy those perks because you're too busy trying to think and be Chad even though you know full well you aren't. I thought black pillers are supposed to be the logical ones, abandon your ego.

You sound pretty MGTOW, which is a good thing. I don't mean the coping types, but those who legit GTOW.

OK Barbaroossa MGTOW 2014 lol. But srs, I agree that men need less than women. Women need protection, attention, validation, love, etc, whereas men are more independent.

Lol, always wondered why he stopped making videos, they were good, those were the golden days of MGTOW.

For me, it's not about women but when you take relationships out of the equation, what is life? Working? Aging? Balding? Weakening? Dying. To be clear, even having a gf IMO isn't a GREAT reason for living but without even that, there is even less reason. I guess I just hate life in general

Even with relationships life is pointless absolute shit, even relationships are just a cope, I hate life too, but I still want to find things in it to enjoy.

Wanting a 3.5/10 roastie gf who hasn't sucked too many dicks in Cancun and Magaluf, and who hasn't had too many abortions, hasn't been in too many gangbangs, isn't too over 250 lbs, isn't too unable to pairbond is not chad standards.

Chad standards in this day and age is expecting to get a stable relationship with a quality woman period, when you are average or below average, only Chad gets to have that.

I just think you guys aren't focusing on the perks we have that normie males won't, we'll have way more expendable income, were not having children, or getting married, or taking out a mortgage, or buying expensive shit to "stay in style", etc. That's hundreds of thousands of dollars more accrued over decades.

The average cost of raising a child to adult hood in america is estimated at around $230,000
Wedding is around 26,000 (with the ring included around 33,000)

So if we leave the possibility of divorce out of the picture, the average normie male definitely will spend $263,000 that we can save and spend on ourselves. Retiring to a 3rd world country, when you have that much freedom, so much less financial obligations isn't some pipe dream, its very feasible for practically all of us (except for idiot NEETS who have fallen for the "muh passive revenge" BS, they are only making their own live shittier)

If we focused on the things we can enjoy rather than what were not getting, we'd have more enjoyable lives, we won't get female validation, but in the right country with the right resources we could fuck like kings. I will agree with you that SEA may even be a better choice for me as the exchange rate may be lower, and I have yellow fever so that works in my favor too, but prostitution is actually legal in brazil, whereas I think in SEA countries its not legal, its more like a "socially accepted thing", in other words if some government agents or some shit labelled me a terrorist and wanted to lock me up they'd just have to follow me to the country on one of my trips and catch me in the act, or they could even just alert local authorities and fuck my life up. Other places where prostitution is legal are expensive and the exchange rate isn't as good, Brazil just has the best of both worlds, prostitution is legal AND the exchange rate is decent.

Do you know of any SEA countries where prostitution is legal?, I haven't looked into it much.

I just think you guys aren't focusing on the perks we have that normie males won't, we'll have way more expendable income, were not having children, or getting married, or taking out a mortgage, or buying expensive shit to "stay in style", etc. That's hundreds of thousands of dollars more accrued over decades.

Yes, one good side-effect of liberating women is that women don't have to find a husband so men don't need to have a wife. The whole "he doesn't have a wife. Is he weird?"-thinking of the 1940s and before is over.

Dude you are 6'3 you are confirmed a fakecel

Dude you are 6'3 you are confirmed a fakecel
Depends, what does his face look like, heard him say his face is as bad as it gets (outside the realm of physical defects), Face > Height, that's the most basic rule there is, if his face is really that bad, then being tall won't make a difference.

What would you rather have as your advertising strategy:

1. Well made, legible, flyers distributed throughout various communities taped to poles and walls
2. A large billboard at a busy highway passage, with a shitty design in a weird font, has grammatical and spelling errors, and it lists the wrong location of your estabilshment

If you have a crappy thing, you'd want it to be less visible as possible to increase the appeal of everything else that isn't crappy, the irony of being tall and having an ugly face, is that the appealing thing is your height, but it inherently draws attention to your face, as everyone can see it because of how tall you are

Last edited:
even you break , the almighty blackpill informant FAL

life is meaningless , normies just keep their insanity going bc of hardcore indoctrination , if they would be blackpilled they wouldnt give 2 single fucks anymore

do what you wanna do man , you dont owe anyone any shit but yourself

The knowing that nothing good is on the horizon. The staring back at my life of failure despite trying. Relationships, feeling confident, feeling happy have always been a struggle. There is nothing I want here on earth. I don't think i even want a girlfriend anymore. Why? So I can try with every breath to keep her attracted, if she was ever? So I can spend all my money raising children that I hardly get to see because I am at work. And that's if my gf doesn't break up with me and turn the children against me. Why? So that on my deathbed, I can cope that a piece of me still exists after I die?

But I can't get a gf anyway. So my purpose is to work a job if I'm lucky, pay taxes and get older and uglier then die anyway. Why not fast-forward the process?

So yes, this is not a rope thread. For now. I doubt that when the urge and bravery to rope hit me, I'll stop to make a thread announcing to you that I'm going. So mods, this is NOT a rope thread. But just know that when you stop hearing from me, I will be gone. It won't be anytime soon, but it will happen. I'm done here. Now, if I say "Folks, I got a becky gf suddenly and magically, so I am retiring from the incel community, see ya virgins!!" (unlikely) then obviously I will not be leaving the community because I roped, but if I suddenly disappear then just know that I got brave.

I'd rather be dead than have a gf. Even if I became rich and got a gf, it would only help stave off the actual roping, it wouldn't take away the wanting to.
I dont care of wether you alive or dead. But yeas you are right. And i think that suicide is the best option tbh .
there is fucking nothing in life. I realy dont desire anything at all.
Give me millions of dollars and will burn it.
Give me everething and i will spit at it.
I just hate the very idea of being alive.

ah not FACE.. I found this community coz of you bro. hate to see you feeling so hopeless:feelsbadman:.
you also stickied one of my comments in your video... :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Just find copes, bro

you need to try psychedelics. They can help you view your life from a perspective outside your own. I remember you reacting to weed in a video like it was some drug done by criminal degenerates so I doubt you've ever tried any psychs. I don't think you appreciate what you have fkn get a sex robot

you need to try psychedelics. They can help you view your life from a perspective outside your own. I remember you reacting to weed in a video like it was some drug done by criminal degenerates so I doubt you've ever tried any psychs. I don't think you appreciate what you have fkn get a sex robot

I don't live alone so a sexbot would be embarassing and would telegraph loserdom to everyone. At the moment, I don't even have a bed I could stow it under cuz my bed is like a solid rectangle. I would literally have the sexbot on a sofa or something, letting any guest know I am a degenerate that fucks inanimate objects.

Also, sexbots are the poorest form of cope ever. "Can't get a gf? Fuck some plastic, bro". Sexbots in 2019 are basically sexdolls with some voice-commands.
ah not FACE.. I found this community coz of you bro. hate to see you feeling so hopeless:feelsbadman:.
you also stickied one of my comments in your video... :feelsokman:

Thanks.
I dont care of wether you alive or dead. But yeas you are right. And i think that suicide is the best option tbh .
there is fucking nothing in life. I realy dont desire anything at all.
Give me millions of dollars and will burn it.
Give me everething and i will spit at it.
I just hate the very idea of being alive.

I hate life like you but if I had millions of dollars, I would move to Ca and live like a tourist, seeing new things, enjoying the atmosphere. I used to have nosebleeds in the UK (until I got a septoplasty), but they stopped for like 12 days when I was in Ca for some reason. But yeh, being rich is the only thing that would keep me from roping. Not that I wouldn't want to be dead if I were rich, but I would wait it out and use my money to keep me distracted.

"So just become rich then, br0!"

It's not easy if you're not smart, don't have connections, are depressed and ugly, etc.

Last edited:
Stay strong brother, rope is never the answer