Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is NOT a rope thread, but...

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
The knowing that nothing good is on the horizon. The staring back at my life of failure despite trying. Relationships, feeling confident, feeling happy have always been a struggle. There is nothing I want here on earth. I don't think i even want a girlfriend anymore. Why? So I can try with every breath to keep her attracted, if she was ever? So I can spend all my money raising children that I hardly get to see because I am at work. And that's if my gf doesn't break up with me and turn the children against me. Why? So that on my deathbed, I can cope that a piece of me still exists after I die?

But I can't get a gf anyway. So my purpose is to work a job if I'm lucky, pay taxes and get older and uglier then die anyway. Why not fast-forward the process?

So yes, this is not a rope thread. For now. I doubt that when the urge and bravery to rope hit me, I'll stop to make a thread announcing to you that I'm going. So mods, this is NOT a rope thread. But just know that when you stop hearing from me, I will be gone. It won't be anytime soon, but it will happen. I'm done here. Now, if I say "Folks, I got a becky gf suddenly and magically, so I am retiring from the incel community, see ya virgins!!" (unlikely) then obviously I will not be leaving the community because I roped, but if I suddenly disappear then just know that I got brave.

I'd rather be dead than have a gf. Even if I became rich and got a gf, it would only help stave off the actual roping, it wouldn't take away the wanting to.

have you thought about statusmaxxxing i mean you have a decent youtube channel maybe something could happen

Are you still wearing braces and planning on getting jaw surgery?

Well that has to be your decision, personally I don't believe that encouraging or discouraging roping is the right thing to do. Besides I'd be a hypocrite to tell you that thinking this way is wrong, as I feel very similar to this myself.

What is it that bothers you most, loneliness presumably, or a sense of existential purposelessness? There are ways to mitigate the former, but it never really goes away. The latter is just an accurate perception of reality for everyone.

Face you are a legend. I would hate to see you gone bro.

are you in pain from your looksmaxing or something, your mood is taking a serious nosedive

have you thought about statusmaxxxing i mean you have a decent youtube channel maybe something could happen

This, your lookslive stuff doesn't appeal to me but you obviously have genuine talent for editing and producing scripted videos. Im really impressed by how slick and watchable and entertaining they are.

its over for faceandbbc

Bro just start with anime, Its a great cope and makes life easier and more bearable.

The blackpill is niche as fuck and incels are seen as terrorists. There is only so much status a channel that is dedicated to pointing out how high women's standards are can attain. Look where Eggman's status got him: a call from the FBI, admittedly, he did make that violent rap song but still.
Are you still wearing braces and planning on getting jaw surgery?

If I am still alive, I will get it but deep-down I know it's too late anyway. I had no idea it would take this long. I've had financial setbacks that held things up too. Funnily, I may do a few approaches post-surgery, confirm it's over, then rope anyway.
says one of the biggest fem worshippers i know on here

A gf would be good overall, but I don't even think it would make me happy, just slightly less suicidal. Even if I got a gf, I'd still know how shit life is, how futile it is, etc. Life is only slightly LESS pointless WITH a gf.

Last edited:
The blackpill is niche as fuck and incels are seen as terrorists. There is only so much status a channel that is dedicated to pointing out how high women's standards are can attain. Look where Eggman's status got him: a call from the FBI, admittedly, he did make that violent rap song but still.
i understand your concerns but you have to try man assuming you do nothing only the rope awaits you as you stated in the op its a gamble but a good one imo and yes what eggy did was edgy and im not saing that the fucking feds should investigate on him but he didnt got arrested and we dont know the full story of the interview your content is not edgy is just blackpill education just state that you dont support violence and you could be fine

Face you are a legend. I would hate to see you gone bro.

Thanks. I won't be roping just yet anyway. I need to get things order like write an email of details that family members like need to know when I'm gone, i.e. how to access any schekels I may have left. That's the one thing stopping from roping today: how it will affect family.

Rope or cope bro we already lost the genetic lottery so either we play with the hand we were dealt (cope) or toss them away and flip the poker table (ER/Suicide)

Well that has to be your decision, personally I don't believe that encouraging or discouraging roping is the right thing to do. Besides I'd be a hypocrite to tell you that thinking this way is wrong, as I feel very similar to this myself.

What is it that bothers you most, loneliness presumably, or a sense of existential purposelessness? There are ways to mitigate the former, but it never really goes away. The latter is just an accurate perception of reality for everyone.

The latter. I would even call being happy a reason for living. Let's stay that I live incel til I'm 85, work a job that I don't hate too much, buy nice things. If I were happy living that way then there would still be a reason for living but doing all that pointless shit only to die anyway, why not just skip it if the result is going to be the same?

I am only getting older, less appealing, and more disillusioned. There is nothing good over the horizon. I can't think of anything I really love doing or seeing. Sure, there are some interesting things to do in life but nothing so interesting that I want to stay here.
Rope or cope bro we already lost the genetic lottery so either we play with the hand we were dealt (cope) or toss them away and flip the poker table (ER/Suicide)

My problem is I don't want to leave my parents alive having to go through losing an only-child. Extended family will have to just deal with it, I can't look out for everyone. I am seriously wondering. Well, I can't say that on here. Basically the problem now is how to handle my parents.
Bro just start with anime, Its a great cope and makes life easier and more bearable.

Anime isn't even good cope. Watching cartoons? Drawn by asian manlets? I don't get how that helps.
are you in pain from your looksmaxing or something, your mood is taking a serious nosedive

I'm not in pain physically.
its over for faceandbbc

lol, one day, yes.
This, your lookslive stuff doesn't appeal to me but you obviously have genuine talent for editing and producing scripted videos. Im really impressed by how slick and watchable and entertaining they are.

Have you seen Blackpillmafia, vav, looksmax? They all make good scipted videos while you wait for mine. I kinda hoped to "finish up" the WAW series, having explained every facet of looksmaxxing and the blackpill but I may not make it that far. I wanna die today. Maybe going to the gym will clear my mind. I haven't gone for weeks.

Last edited:
The latter. I would even call being happy a reason for living. Let's stay that I live incel til I'm 85, work a job that I don't hate too much, buy nice things. If I were happy living that way then there would still be a reason for living but doing all that pointless shit only to die anyway, why not just skip it if the result is going to be the same?

I am only getting older, less appealing, and more disillusioned. There is nothing good over the horizon. I can't think of anything I really love doing or seeing. Sure, there are some interesting things to do in life but nothing so interesting that I want to stay here.
There really doesn't seem to be any point, I suppose you just have to decide when you want to go, as we all have to die eventually. At least with that mindset, if life becomes too uncomfortable, you should be free to end it yourself. If you are planning on roping sometime in the future, a good idea might be to do the things that you want to try or to experience again before you die. I'd want to be at least somewhat happy when I go.

Personally I'm waiting until my parents die, or until I'm forced to get a job I hate before I do it. As I can't handle the normie life, everything makes me incredibly nervous and upset, it's just not worth it for me when I'll be alone anyway. LDARing isn't too bad though, I'll do that for at least a while longer I suspect.
My problem is I don't want to leave my parents alive having to go through losing an only-child.
That sounds familiar, I feel the same way, including being an only child.

For fuck's sake, just do it already. All this suspense is killing me. I really doubt you will ever kill yourself otherwise you would've done it already. All this talk about family is bullshit. You're either too afraid or this is another attention whoring post.

Don't rope,man. just try to bear with us.

For fuck's sake, just do it already. All this suspense is killing me. I really doubt you will ever kill yourself otherwise you would've done it already. All this talk about family is bullshit. You're either too afraid or this is another attention whoring post.

You should have at least read the thead title.
There really doesn't seem to be any point, I suppose you just have to decide when you want to go, as we all have to die eventually. At least with that mindset, if life becomes too uncomfortable, you should be free to end it yourself. If you are planning on roping sometime in the future, a good idea might be to do the things that you want to try or to experience again before you die. I'd want to be at least somewhat happy when I go.

Personally I'm waiting until my parents die, or until I'm forced to get a job I hate before I do it. As I can't handle the normie life, everything makes me incredibly nervous and upset, it's just not worth it for me when I'll be alone anyway. LDARing isn't too bad though, I'll do that for at least a while longer I suspect.

That sounds familiar, I feel the same way, including being an only child.

Thanks. I might go to the gym to clear my head. inb4 stacys and beckys in yogapants making "ewww" faces at me.

The blackpill preaches the law of the jungle, but you live in a first world country.

There is no need to rope. You can see a psychiatrist and get a diagnosis. That should be easy when your life is falling apart. There is no shame in that, even @King_Gigacel got help.

You seriously make good content. Videos with hundreds and thousands of viewers. On incel podcast´s you are often the only one without mouth diarrhea. Articulate and intelligent, but there is a high chance you have ASD. ASD is hell with high rates of depression, disillusionment and increased risk of suicide. Psychopharmacology can help.

The blackpill preaches the law of the jungle, but you live in a first world country.

There is no need to rope. You can see a psychiatrist and get a diagnosis. That should be easy when your life is falling apart. There is no shame in that, even @King_Gigacel got help.

You seriously make good content. Videos with hundreds and thousands of viewers. On incel podcast´s you are often the only one without mouth diarrhea. Articulate and intelligent, but there is a high chance you have ASD. ASD is hell with high rates of depression, disillusionment and increased risk of suicide. Psychopharmacology can help.

I've never been "diagnosed" as being anything close to ASD except by incels. The same incels who say: "Face, you can't get a gf cuz you have autism" are the same ones who call me a fakecel for betabucksing [censored because knajjd will ban me] over a decade ago. I am very aware of social cues and facial expressions. So if there is a strain of ASD where you make a lot of eye-contact and can read people's microexpressions then maybe I do have ASD.

TBH, I have some social anxiety but it isn't always "fullblown".

A gf would be good overall, but I don't even think it would make me happy, just slightly less suicidal. Even if I got a gf, I'd still know how shit life is, how futile it is, etc. Life is only slightly LESS pointless WITH a gf.

What if the gf was a virgin JB who loved you to death?

Dude don't you have a BBC?

I've never been "diagnosed" as being anything close to ASD except by incels. The same incels who say: "Face, you can't get a gf cuz you have autism" are the same ones who call me a fakecel for betabucksing [censored because knajjd will ban me] over a decade ago. I am very aware of social cues and facial expressions. So if there is a strain of ASD where you make a lot of eye-contact and can read people's microexpressions then maybe I do have ASD.

TBH, I have some social anxiety but it isn't always "fullblown".

"Problems with eye contact" is only a small part of the autism spectrum and reflects the extreme 1950´s Rain Man theory of autism.

Misinterpretation of non-verbal communication is the main symptom of ASD. It´s not a sensory disorder, but a processing disorder. Many autists are very perceptive and will analyze and learn to emulate and keep eye contact for the "correct" amount of time and copy what they perceive as error-free social behavior(which is never 100% successful).

Autism is a heterogeneous, poorly understood syndrome with a wide range of presentations. But the real tragedy of autism is that it is often misdiagnosed and underdiagnosed. And this problem is even greater in minorities.

There is to little focus on mentalceldom on this forum. When people have a history of PUA-behaviour in combination with tall stature and problems in keeping relationships, ASD must be considered. Your verbal skills are top tier, and this is often seen when the individual from an early age compensates for defects in non-verbal communication and social functioning.

Theres a lot of quality copes in the current year, and youre not a poorcel so you might look into that.

your too High IQ for your own good friend, you've studied and analysed in depth the nature of foids and the blackpill whereas the rest of us have just absent-mindedly accepted it, this is one positive for incels with lower IQs tbh. Just invest heavily in copes and try not to engage to much with reality if you can. Feel better champ.

The knowing that nothing good is on the horizon. The staring back at my life of failure despite trying. Relationships, feeling confident, feeling happy have always been a struggle. There is nothing I want here on earth. I don't think i even want a girlfriend anymore. Why? So I can try with every breath to keep her attracted, if she was ever? So I can spend all my money raising children that I hardly get to see because I am at work. And that's if my gf doesn't break up with me and turn the children against me. Why? So that on my deathbed, I can cope that a piece of me still exists after I die?

But I can't get a gf anyway. So my purpose is to work a job if I'm lucky, pay taxes and get older and uglier then die anyway. Why not fast-forward the process?

So yes, this is not a rope thread. For now. I doubt that when the urge and bravery to rope hit me, I'll stop to make a thread announcing to you that I'm going. So mods, this is NOT a rope thread. But just know that when you stop hearing from me, I will be gone. It won't be anytime soon, but it will happen. I'm done here. Now, if I say "Folks, I got a becky gf suddenly and magically, so I am retiring from the incel community, see ya virgins!!" (unlikely) then obviously I will not be leaving the community because I roped, but if I suddenly disappear then just know that I got brave.

I'd rather be dead than have a gf. Even if I became rich and got a gf, it would only help stave off the actual roping, it wouldn't take away the wanting to.

I don't want a GF because i just don't want to be stressed out anymore, at this point it just feels like i would be forcing myself, I'm not a very emotional person, she's going to be "sending signals" and shit like a cunt instead of just being open and honest about what she wants, and I'm not going to pick up on it, why waste my time climbing a mountain just to tumble back down, she's just going to get bored and leave or cheat anyways because women want an endless emotional rollercoaster and I don't have the patience to do all this illogical BS just to get sex, I'd much rather just pay whores and escourtcel, its a simple no BS transaction where everyone gets what they want.

You can see a psychiatrist and get a diagnosis. That should be easy when your life is falling apart. There is no shame in that

JFL at this BS cope, therapy is a meme, paying a psychiatrists is literally paying someone to help you be honest with yourself and admit shortcomings and fears about yourself TO YOURSELF. Can't you just save your money and do that shit by talking to yourself, if you need a therapist its likely a clear sign that you are a very dishonest person, so dishonest that you have to put yourself in a room without someone who has to play mind games to coax you into being honest with yourself, its really weird when you think about it, if you are a logical person, and I believe black pillers are such people, can't you just rationalize these things yourself, can't you just come to these realizations yourself and not have to pay someone to "trick" you into doing it, its a waste of money.

Last edited:
What if the gf was a virgin JB who loved you to death?

Post-prime 2/10 obese women don't even like me.. A virgin JB would have to be legally blind to like me - and have no fingers so she can't feel my diffuse-thinning.

inb4 I.T. and femcels say I demand a virgin stacy JB. I'd consider myself more than lucky to get a 30 yo 3/10 woman with a laycount of 10. For starters, a woman like this barely exists: a laycount of 10 at 30 yo? A woman? Please. But secondly, a woman like that would be in high demand.

This post is all over the place, sorry.
Dude don't you have a BBC?

My face is a turn-off. You're forgetting how many men out there can offer both looks and dick.
Theres a lot of quality copes in the current year, and youre not a poorcel so you might look into that.

Drinking has slowly started to lose its buzz. I was loserish enough a year ago to buy myself a steering wheel to play driving vidya. It was good escapism. Until the wheel decided to stop working. And the non driving vidya I play have lost their edge. I have no more copes. I don't want to achieve anything anymore. I just want to close my eyes for the last time.

Again, I won't be doing anything yet. This thread is talking about something in the future. I'll be here for a while yet.
Damn, dude.

Yep.

Last edited:
I tell everyone to try Jew pills as a last resort before roping..may or may not do anything for you but you don't get any 2nd chances when u are gone.

I went through a rough period after swallowing the blackpill and that's the only thing that got me through it really. Living in Hawaii at the time seeing all the beauty was soul crushing while digesting how ugly I am.

I think you were on the right track when discussing not being around the female gender. I have a job now where I don't have to interact with anyone and it's helped my mental state tremendously. I don't know what field you are in but I could not stand working with females day in and day out..that would destroy me(again)

Good luck brother..and if you decide that it's time to rope don't let anyone change your mind..no one else knows what you have been through but you..it's your decision only

If I am still alive, I will get it but deep-down I know it's too late anyway. I had no idea it would take this long. I've had financial setbacks that held things up too. Funnily, I may do a few approaches post-surgery, confirm it's over, then rope anyway.

Don't underestimate how much benefit being better looking and fixing your flaws will give you in terms of a mental boost. I was terribly suicidal when I was a few points uglier. Even at a 4/10 or so now, my suicidal impulses have almost completely disappeared. It makes a huge difference regardless of whether or not you want women or to pursue them.

JFL at this BS cope, therapy is a meme, paying a psychiarists is literally paying someone to help you be honest with yourself and admit shortcomings and fears things about yourself TOO YOURSELF. Can't you just save your money and do that shit by talking to yourself, if you need a therapist its likely a clear sign that you are a very dishonest person, so dishonest that you have to put yourself in a room without someone who has to play mind games to coax you into being honest with yourself, its really weird when you think about it, if you are a logical person, and I believe black pillers are such people, can't you just rationalize these things yourself, can't you just come to these realizations yourself and not have to pay someone to "trick" you into doing it, its a waste of money.

This is legit. I've had therapy before, a long time ago, and it's amazing that these people get paid just to hear you talk and make suggestions.They're basically agony uncles like a radio call-in show. Therapy, as you say, seems to be about coaxing you into admitting something that you already (should) know. I know my life sucks. I know I don't wanna be here. What is there to talk about? Some cope about finding some meaning in life? Yes, going to work and coming home for 40 years then dying is sooo meaningful. What's that? I can spice life up with a Salsa lesson and a cookery class? Thanks, Dr. Copenhagen.
I tell everyone to try Jew pills as a last resort before roping..may or may not do anything for you but you don't get any 2nd chances when u are gone.

I went through a rough period after swallowing the blackpill and that's the only thing that got me through it really. Living in Hawaii at the time seeing all the beauty was soul crushing while digesting how ugly I am.

I think you were on the right track when discussing not being around the female gender. I have a job now where I don't have to interact with anyone and it's helped my mental state tremendously. I don't know what field you are in but I could not stand working with females day in and day out..that would destroy me(again)

Good luck brother..and if you decide that it's time to rope don't let anyone change your mind..no one else knows what you have been through but you..it's your decision only

Thanks. Yes, seeing women is suicidefuel. Even when you come across a woman who is nice to talk to, you realize that she finds you hideous but is being polite. Or at best, she likes you as a person -- but your face is what stops the friendship going further.
try surgery maxxing before you kill yourself

Its the only thing keeping me alive right now

I am in the process but I am so old. This info wasn't out back when I was a teen.

Last edited:
I can spice life up with a Salsa lesson and a cookery class? Thanks, Dr. Copenhagen.

JFL I really like this line here because it personifies the normie mindset so well, the BS NPC mindset, this sounds exactly like the thing a normie would do in their effort to "spice up their life". Sounds like something a guy whose wife is cheating on him would suggest because she's feeling guilty and "trying to love him again".

I want nothing to do with normies and normie lifestyle choices, its just an endless up hill battle, a lot of people my age tell me I speak as if I'm an old man, its likely because I spent a lot more time thinking and contemplating life and life choices more than they did, so mentally I am like an old man, from my perspective its a good thing because I've skipped all the BS, all the knowledge a man would have to gain by experiencing years of stress and divorce, alimony, etc, I gained that for free, without the loss or effort.

That's why men talking about "ascending" and trying to one day get married and shit confuse me, why even bother when you know who this all works, just save your money and wealth, retire to some 4rd world country like brazil or something, and fuck whores, no stress, just a peaceful life filled with your hobbies, entertainment and the routine whore. That would be my perfect life, I don't care for all the other shit I see most people chasing after.

Don’t rope bro we love your videos.. the world needs more of them. Moneymaxx, Drugmaxx, And escortmaxx and that should give you enough consistent dopamine spikes to make life preferable to death.

I feel like someone should make a “it’s a wonderful life” parody with FaceandLMS:

“Who’s that, Clarence?”

Cut to scene of PUA, looking dejected after a woman walks away from him.

“That there is Jose, who still thinks he has a chance with women, because he never got to see your videos, face. He has no idea about the Blackpill, and why he keeps getting rejected despite his outward confidence and charm.”

“And him?”

Manlet and Stacy enter stage left.
“That’s little Johnny Mathewson, face. You see, since you weren’t around, he never got the chance to find out about Alpha Fucks, Beta Bucks, so now he’s with Stacy over here, who still hasn’t had sex with him, but he’s still taking her on a date. After that, she’s going to go get plowed by Chad.

“What about that guy?”

You see a back turned with the glow of a smartphone peeking from around his figure.

“Well Face, that’s just one of the thousands of men that you would have helped, if you ever existed.

This poor soul has been swiping in Tinder for months now, and nobody ever likes him back. He just doesn’t get it. He even thought his app may be broken, and even spent money on Tinder gold...”

“All because you never existed, Face.”

The visions fade, Clarence disappears. Face finds himself standing on the bridge, and begins sobbing uncontrollably.

“Clarence! Clarence! Help me, Clarence. Get me back. Get me back. I don't care what happens to me. Only get me back to my YouTube channel and incel community! Help me, Clarence, please. Please....

....I want to live again. I want to live again. I want to live again.....Please, God, let me live again. [snow immediately begins falling]

20735204 3EA6 47CB 89E6 A7E3F2FAE747

Last edited:
Don’t rope bro we love your videos.. the world needs more of them. Moneymaxx, Drugmaxx, And escortmaxx and that should give you enough consistent dopamine spikes to make life preferable to death.

I don't see the point of drugs to be honest, because they accomplish the exact opposite of making life feel worth living, the experience of living while on the drug becomes preferable and existing with base level dopamine spikes becomes intolerable, so you keep using the drug to compensate. Using drugs actually makes life feel like more shit unless you have consistent access to and consistently use said drug, it makes regular life feel like shit when you look at it, you just get the illusion of life being better because you have consistent access to it, that's why people get "withdrawal symptoms" if they go to long without it.

I'm all for moneymaxxing and escourtmaxxing though

Life isn’t easy man. If you do decide to end it, I won’t blame you but at the same time I don’t encourage it. Best to just keep yourself alive though or you let the normies win.

Life isn’t easy man. If you do decide to end it, I won’t blame you but at the same time I don’t encourage it. Best to just keep yourself alive though or you let the normies win.
that's how I feel too, a lot of people are suiciding now and I want more of the degenerates, femoids and just general swinger/feminist/satanist/druggie/antifa/globalist faggots to go down than lonely men who can't take loneliness anymore

that's how I feel too, a lot of people are suiciding now and I want more of the degenerates, femoids and just general swinger/feminist/satanist/druggie/antifa/globalist faggots to go down than lonely men who can't take loneliness anymore
It’s pretty deep how so many lonely men are taking their own lives because of whores.

It’s pretty deep how so many lonely men are taking their own lives because of whores.
I hope they don't tbh, let the 'sexual liberationists' choke on their own degeneration and pull the trigger first

Drugs def are not anything worth while..only good for covering up the pain while the kill you slowly. It's extremely hard for an incel to get off of them once you start because of lack of things to live for.
That's why men talking about "ascending" and trying to one day get married and shit confuse me, why even bother when you know who this all works, just save your money and wealth, retire to some 4rd world country like brazil or something, and fuck whores, no stress, just a peaceful life filled with your hobbies, entertainment and the routine whore. That would be my perfect life, I don't care for all the other shit I see most people chasing after.

This is excellent..exactly the way I feel these days

Last edited:
JFL I really like this line here because it personifies the normie mindset so well, the BS NPC mindset, this sounds exactly like the thing a normie would do in their effort to "spice up their life". Sounds like something a guy whose wife is cheating on him would suggest because she's feeling guilty and "trying to love him again".

I want nothing to do with normies and normie lifestyle choices, its just an endless up hill battle, a lot of people my age tell me I speak as if I'm an old man, its likely because I spent a lot more time thinking and contemplating life and life choices more than they did, so mentally I am like an old man, from my perspective its a good thing because I've skipped all the BS, all the knowledge a man would have to gain by experiencing years of stress and divorce, alimony, etc, I gained that for free, without the loss or effort.

Technically you skipped all the years of stress of divorce, alimony, but if you're incel, you didn't actively skip it because you never had the choice in the first place. I guess that being blackpilled has made it so I don't care about not having the wife, kids, white picket fence lifestyle cuz it doesn't work in 2019.

As for saving your money and retiring to a shithole country. That is another cope. At least, it has some caveats: It wouldn't be to Brazil cuz you would get murdered, it would have to be to SEA. And which hobbies? The same ones you have now? Vidya? It's all pointless, IMO. Being dead > coping. The problem is finding the courage to KYS.
Don't underestimate how much benefit being better looking and fixing your flaws will give you in terms of a mental boost. I was terribly suicidal when I was a few points uglier. Even at a 4/10 or so now, my suicidal impulses have almost completely disappeared. It makes a huge difference regardless of whether or not you want women or to pursue them.

I guess, but I've already been too burned to think of life as a gift ever. I'll always want to die, even if it gets a little bette.
"Problems with eye contact" is only a small part of the autism spectrum and reflects the extreme 1950´s Rain Man theory of autism.

Misinterpretation of non-verbal communication is the main symptom of ASD. It´s not a sensory disorder, but a processing disorder. Many autists are very perceptive and will analyze and learn to emulate and keep eye contact for the "correct" amount of time and copy what they perceive as error-free social behavior(which is never 100% successful).

Autism is a heterogeneous, poorly understood syndrome with a wide range of presentations. But the real tragedy of autism is that it is often misdiagnosed and underdiagnosed. And this problem is even greater in minorities.

There is to little focus on mentalceldom on this forum. When people have a history of PUA-behaviour in combination with tall stature and problems in keeping relationships, ASD must be considered. Your verbal skills are top tier, and this is often seen when the individual from an early age compensates for defects in non-verbal communication and social functioning.

It seems like looking for a problem at this point. It's amazing how I am both a "fakecel" on this forum for betabuxxing and "just incel cuz you're autistic". The thing is, women have made it abundantly clear that my face is unattractive. Indeed my face is. Close-set eyes, long midface, moutherbreather profile, balding are all UNATTRACTIVE. There is no blurred line here. My LOOKS correspond to my treatment.

I have approached countless women. I have female friends. I have male friends. The only place where people suggest I have autism is on incel forums, as some kind of projection or maybe to bring me down a peg??? I dunno. But it's pretty insulting because it suggests that my mouthbreathing face isn't the problem and that my personality is. It's almost an IT-level insult. I know you didn't mean it like that but it feels like that. Sure, I am not the most normie guy out there but my relationships are only really bad in terms of DATING. With making friends, socializing, I do okay for someone with my looks.

Last edited:
What is is YouTube channel tho?